Chap. 27 A week

Arthur POV

A week later

Taehyungs surgery went well and he was now back home from the hospital recovering. Jungkook was stuck with Taehyung like a tattoo not leaving his husband for a second.

But Taehyung never complained. He loved how much attention his husband was giving him.

Jungkook was setting up snacks and drink for their movie marathon when suddenly Taehyung remembered something.

"OHH!!" He gasped loudly gaining his little husband's attention.

"What?! What is it?!" Jungkook asked him with big eyes.

"Come here, come here!!" Taehyung giggled and tapped on the sheets, signaling Jungkook to come over.

With no hesitation the younger boy jumped on the bed sitting next to him and waited patiently for Taehyung to tell him.

"So before the surgery, Jimin promised me something." He started, having a big smile on his face. Jungkook started to get excited.

"What? What did he promise you?!"

"Well as you might know, we recently got married, right?"

"Right."

"And our sweet Jimina, promised us a honeymoon where he will pay for everything."

"What?! Really?!!" Jungkook asked not believing his ears.

"Mmm. So tell me kookie, where do you wanna go?" He asked him and opened his Mac going to the website.

"Ehm, I don't know. Now I'm so excited I can't even think of a plac..."

Jungkook was cut off by his husband who suddenly placed his hand his thighs.

"What?" Jungkook asked. He knew the look on his husband. He knew that Taehyung just came up with an idea.

"Since he's paying... let's choose the most expensive one."

"Ohhh hyung!! Let's do that!"