IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Hi angels

The reason why the chapter has been delayed is because I haven't feeling good about this story.

I feel like I'm not writing it as good as I did at the beginning. I always feel like the chapters are bad but I just updated to give you something.

It's really hard to write and come up with new chapters all the time, cause I haven't even planned the end of this story. I just take one chapter at a time.

This time it was so hard I actually thought of giving up on it, and just ditch it from where I left it.

But don't worry.

I thought of you guys and thought that it wasn't fair to any of you to just leave like that. So I'll make sure to finish it. It will be hard but I'll do my best. And it's bc I love you guys so much.

NEWS!!!!

I'm also working on a new book.

But I was thinking of writing a lot of chapters before releasing it so that you wouldn't have to wait for my updates like you do in this story. I have already written a few chapters that are ready.

So I'll first finish this story before posting the new one.

Later on I'll spoil the main characters on the new story. But not now.

I'm so sorry. I feel so awful for making you guys wait for so long but it's really difficult and I'm doing my best.

I appreciate all your comments. And I see and read all of them. It makes me so happy. Even if it just an emoji. And of course the votes...

You know sometimes I feel like I don't deserve the love I get from you because I just keep disappointing you🥺

Please bear with me😞
Please have patience🥹🙏🏾

Here's a kiss from our man

Enjoy the chapter❤️❤️