Chap. 34 Not Alone

My husband is fucking glowing

My husband is fucking glowing. He's so damn beautiful in every angle😩❤️

___________________________

The guys were talking to Y/ns little playboy asking him million questions. They never actually got the chance to ever talk to him so I guess they wanted to get to know him. And to simply annoy me.

We were sitting in the living room except for the ladies and the kids who were in another room cause they wanted to talk. Privately.

I just sat there annoyed and pissed that he had to show up with her. Like what does she sees in him? I lifted the glass to my lips and took a sip from my drink while digging holes on his head with my eyes. I could tell he was nervous and a bit uncomfortable.

"For how long have you liked Y/n?" Jk asked him. They all had their attention to him.

"Ehm... since... the day Zena introduced us." He said and I just rolled my eyes, taking another sip.

"When did you guys become a couple?" Hoseok questioned him and eyed me with a grin on his face. Prick.

"The day after the wedding." He answered them, scratching his neck. I really wanted to snap it.

I stopped listening to them and decided to get out of there. Even the guys annoyed me. They knew how much I hated this boy. They knew how much I loved her. But still, they decided to make fun of me talking about their relationship. And to be honest, that hurted me a lot.

"I'll be in the office if you guys need anything." I said to Rm who sat next to me. I didn't even wait for his response and walked away from them.

Getting inside the office I sank into my chair behind the desk and opened my laptop. I needed to work. I had to distract myself. Thinking about Y/n and that idiot was driving me nuts.

15 minutes later I had to stop. My head was killing me. I was so tired and couldn't concentrate. I didn't even know what I was doing or reading. It's probably because I haven't slept for over 24 hours.

I took the glass I came in with and finished the rest of the liquid in one go. Just then someone knocked at the door. I looked up at the door suspiciously, cause I know for sure that the boys never knocks and just barges in like they own everything. But then I remembered that we had workers in the house too.

I leaned back my head on the chair and took a deep breath while swinging myself a little.

"Come in." I said with my half opened eyes. I just wanted to close them for a couple of minutes and get a good rest.

I rolled my eyes seeing who entered the room. I didn't say anything and just stared at him making his way further in while imagining all kind of things, or to be more specific, all kind of torture I could possibly do to him.