Chap. 42 Korea

Coming back to Wattpad and seeing that the first book just hit over 100k😭

You're all amazing and thank you for being so patient with me🥹🙏🏾❤️

____________________________

Y/n POV

Today was the day.

The day where we finally were going back home to Korea.

Six people had already left yesterday, leaving me, Jimin, Zena, Jin, Aiden and my baby boy.

Jimin had to finish his work here for good and had Jin helping him with that.

I was laying on Jimins bed with Felix as I watched him walk back and forth in the room trying to get his things.

"Okay. I think I've got everything." He said while looking down at his suitcase with a wondering look.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"I feel like I've forgotten something."

"You've got everything, Jimin. Don't worry."

He closed the bag and put it down with the other ones. He went and grabbed his charger and phone by his nightstand and some other stuff.

Someone knocked on the door making all of us to turn around to see who it was. Since the door already was open fully, we could immediately see the person. I smiled at her.

"Come on in." I said and she made her way inside.

"Hey." Jimin said.

"Hi..."

I patted the bed to signal her to sit in front of me and she did.

Felix immediately crawled into her lap making her smile down at him.

"Hey there, little man." She said and gave him a kiss on his head before asking us a question. "Can I ask you guys something?"

I sat up properly and waited for her question. The look on her face told me that it was something a little more serious.

"Yeah. What is it? Do you need anything?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to know, before I leave, if my father is still alive?"

Both me and Jimin froze for a second. We both shared a quick glance before I looked back at her. She had her eyes down on Felix as he was playing on her lap.

"It's okay guys. You can tell me." She said after not hearing an answer from us. I sat there quietly not knowing what to say.

"No, he's not." Jimin said behind her while putting his things on his backpack.

"Why do you look so sad?" She asked smiling softly at me.

I still didn't say anything.

"I'm glad he's gone now. So don't feel sorry. He deserved it."

It made me feel a little bit better seeing how she wasn't sad about her dead father. Or maybe she was just pretending. I wasn't sure so I just smiled back at her.

"He was still your father. My parents weren't the best parents either but I was sad when they died."

"Well your parents didn't kill innocent people because of power, did they?" She asked me and put Felix back down on the bed.

"Well... no but..."

I stared down at my fingers not knowing what to say and it quickly became quiet again.