Chap. 10 In time

Arthur POV

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine." You said coughing between your sentence. "Stop looking at me or we both gonna die."

Aiden turned back his head to the road. He made a few turns to get to your block and parked outside your apartment.

"Are you sure you will be okay?"

"Don't *cough* worry Aiden. I'll be fine. I'm just gonna *cough* get in and make myself a *cough* hot drink and then have some rest *cough*."

Aiden wasn't sure if he should leave you or not. But at the same time he wanted to respect your decision. So he had no other choice than to leave you even though he was worried about you.

"Thank you for the ride." You got out from the car and he drove off.

Your body felt heavy as you made your way into your apartment. It was like you had 20 kilos on each shoulder.

You placed your handbag on the kitchen counter and went to take a glass of water. The glass was to heavy for you right now which resulted in you dropping it to floor before you could even take a sip.

The floor was now full of shattered glass pieces.

You started to breathe uneven and you felt your lungs not getting enough oxygen.

That's when you started to panic.

You tried to turn around to get your phone on your purse that was on the counter so that you could call for help but your body gave up on you.

With a bounce you body collapsed into the floor. Your vision was blurry before your body hit the floor.

There you were laying down trying to get up and not getting any air into your lungs. Tears slowly and silently rolled down your cheeks.

You knew you were about to die. No one was going to come and help you.

A few seconds later someone was banging on the door but you were too weak to get up or even respond and call for help.

The door to your apartment bursted open and you could heard someone approaching you with fast steps.

"No no no no no. Please stay with me Y/n." Jimin said as he rushed to you getting down on his knees not caring if there was glass shattered everywhere.

Jimin pulled you up to his chest and prepared the injection. His arm was wrapped around your chest and you grabbed it still fighting and struggling to get in air to your lungs. He pulled up your dress to your upper thighs and wasted no time to inject you with the shot.

"I'm not gonna lose you again." He said next to your ear.

About a minute later your body finally started to get the oxygen it needed but for you, you were already gone. You had already passed out in his arms.

*******
30 minutes earlier

Zena POV

"Listen Zena." I put down my phone and turned to him. "I gotta take care of something really urgent so I can't stay at your place." He said still having his eyes on the road.

By that time I noticed him driving really fast. He was way over the speed limit. He seemed stressed.

"It's okay. I think I'll just go to bed when I get home. I'm so tired."

If it was anything important he had to do then I didn't want to stop him and get in his way.

A couple minutes later were already out my house. We said our goodbyes and he immediately drove off.