Chap. 15 Z❤️A

Arthur POV

Mr Talapi was sitting in his office preparing some documents for his daughter. He wanted to give her a present for her wedding.

He was very happy for her daughter for finding someone dissent looking and someone who was much smarter and better than the other exes of hers. Some of them he had to scare them away without Zena knowing cause he didn't like them.

He wasn't planning to give her them tonight but he wanted them to be done. He placed them in a brown folder and put them in one of his drawers.

Just when he was about to leave he saw another brown folder laying on the corner on his desk above a bunch of papers.

He grabbed the folder and was about to open it. The papers inside didn't had the chance to come out when someone knocked on his door and entered the office making him stop.

"It's time brother."

Mr Talapi smiled at his brother and put down the folder. "Let's go." He said when he reached to him and they both left the room.

*******

You were hanging out with the boys at the bar except for Jimin and Yoongi who were somewhere else.

You and Aiden had gone separate ways cause things got awkward after the kiss. You didn't even know were he was at the moment.

"You know, he showed your pictures to Felix almost every day just to make sure he knew who his mother is."

Jin said and you couldn't help but to smile at that. "So that's why he recognized me?" Those words were supposed to be for yourself but they all heard you.

"Yeah. He even named him Felix. Did he tell you why?"

You turned to Hoseok and shook your head. "No he didn't." Even though you had a small hint you still wanted to hear it.

"He named him after the boy was by your side till the end and who saved you from both Jackson and who took you out from the car."

"We all saw the footage from the dash camera."

The words till the end made you to look up at them. "He's dead?" You asked them surprised.

They all looked at each other and regretted what they just said. Of course you wouldn't know that.

"Yeah... after he managed to release you from the car, you body floated up but then he didn't get enough time to make it to the surface."

Guilt started to get over you. You felt bad that he had to die because of you.

"PJ was a mess after they declared you dead. At that time he literally lost it. He blamed himself for everything and all that guilt, pain, anger you name it, was eating him alive. He tried to take..."

Namjoon stopped talking after realizing what he was about to say. He pressed his lips together tightly and mentally cursed himself. And by the look of the others he knew that they were silently cursing at him.

You turned to him after he suddenly stopped mid sentence. "He tried to what?" You asked him.

Namjoon started to get nervous and didn't know what to answer you. The other ones turned to look at everything except for the two of you, afraid the question would be thrown at them. The poor guy prayed for a miracle to get him out of the situation.

"Jasmine!" Just like the gods heard Namjoons prayers a voice called for you from behind. You turned around and found Zena coming towards you, with a woman. A woman you immediately recognized.