Chap. 22 Death bed

Arthur POV

The next day early in the morning the doorbell rang and Jimin opened it as he was on his way to work.

(Just to make it clear

Well you all know that hi runs a very big company on Korea but that company is world wide so he even has buildings in France. He moved his office when they got here. If you got more questions just ask)

"Mr Louis? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked him.

He looked a bit stressed and very nervous.

"I-I need to talk to Zena."

"Sure..." he opened the door wider and let the older man inside. "Is everything alright, sir?"

Jimin started to think if Mr Talapi already knew about him and that's why he send his right hand man to get or tell Zena.

Even though he was on his way to work, he had to stay to find out what it was about.

"Everything is... ehm, fine. Could you please get me Zena. I have something important to tell her."

Jimin got nervous hearing that but tried to look cool.

"Sure. I'll go get her."

*******

"Your mother is... dead." He finally spoke after what it felt like an eternity.

Zena scoffed hearing that. Me and Mr Louis looked at her. Me myself wasn't sure how to react to that.

It's true that I never knew anything about her mother. We never got any information about her before coming here. And the only thing I've heard from Zena was that she left them many years ago for another man and that she now had a daughter.

I turned back to the man sitting in front of me seeing what he was seriously.

"What are you talking about?" She asked him.

He took a deep breath and looked up at her with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry for have kept this from you Zena but he made me promise to never speak about it to anyone. Especially you. But you deserve the truth. Your mother never left. She was killed. By your father. He made you believe that she left you for another family so that you could hate her and wouldn't ask about her whereabouts. But I always knew there would be a day where you would want to know. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this sooner."

Zena next to me didn't saw a word. She wasn't even looking at the man. Her gaze was stuck somewhere on the floor with a blank face while her tears were rolling down like a waterfall.

I reached out my hand and held hers. I felt bad for her. She had already gone through too much pain in just a short period of time.

"I saw the file." He continued. I looked up at him. And so did Zena. "I know who you are Mr Park Jimin." My whole bday tensed up hearing my name coming out of him.

Does that mean... her father knows too? Did he know all along but pretended? But I don't think he would let his daughter marry me if he knew.

"But don't worry. Mr Talapi doesn't know." He said as if he had heard my thoughts. "I know you're wondering why I haven't told him about you but the truth is... I'm on your side. Just because I have been his right hand man for over twenty years doesn't mean I'll support him killing all those innocent people. And... he's planning on doing that tonight."

*******

Taehyung POV

I watched as he was trying to set my pillows right. I felt like the worst person ever.