Chap. 4 Ct Scan

Jasmine POV

I entered my boss's office and closed the door behind me. He was sitting together with his closest friends discussing about their plans.

"Hello uncles." I said and bowed down to them a little. They all greeted me back with a smile. "You wanted to see me, sir."

"Yes. I want you to look into something for me. I want to look up this man and find everything about him. And please keep this from Zena."

As always he would make me lie to Zena and keep things from her.

"Of course, sir. You know you can trust me."

Mr Talapi handed me a thin file about the man, told me about the mission a bit more and then I left the 5 man.

*******

After getting back to my apartment I tossed my shoes somewhere in the hall and threw myself on my couch.

Oh finally!

"Jasmine do this. Jasmine do that. I've got a new mission for you Jasmine. Jasmine Jasmine Jasmine!" I mimic the old man's voice that annoyed me more that anything.

Alright let's see how this famous Mr soon-to-be-husband look like.

I opened the file and the first thing that caught my attention was a photo that almost fell down. I stared at it longer than I should.

He's cute.

I couldn't help but to giggle knowing that my baby found such a cutie all by herself. I'm so proud of her.

RINGGG!!!

My phone rang without an id. Only a number showed up on the screen so I picked up thinking that it may be important.

"Hello?"

"Hey"

Aish! Of all people it just had to be you!!

"Aiden?"

"Yes?"

"How did you get my number?"

"I asked Zena about it and she gave me."

This motherfucker!! I'm gonna go and kill her! How could she just hand it over just like that?

"Jazzy?"

Jazzy?! Who the hell does he think he is?! We've only met once before. ONCE!

"It's Jasmine for you."

"Well Jasmine, are you busy right now?"

"Yes pretty much." I said even though I was free for the rest of the evening and was laying on my couch.

Well I did have plans for tonight. And the sooner this conversation end the sooner I can go and do what I have planned.

"Oh..."

"Yeah so make it quick. Why did you call me?"

I may sound a bit rude but I really am not interested in this guy. And it seems like he didn't get it since the first meeting when Zena introduced us to each other.

"Ehm... I... I wanted to ask you if you would like to go and grab a cup of coffee with me tomorrow evening?"

Boy! First of all I don't drink coffee. I hate that shit. And second of all... I. Don't. Like. You.

"Ehm tomorrow... I can't tomorrow. I have plans. Oh and don't even trouble yourself with asking me about another day cause I'm a very busy woman."