Chap. 14 Trigger

Yoongi POV

I was standing with Jimin in a balcony from Mr Talapis house where we could see the garden and all the people that was there to celebrate the wedding. He hadn't said anything since I got up here.

"Did they leave?" He suddenly asked me without looking at me.

"Yeah. They just left awhile ago. I had Lucas leave with them."

"Do you know where they're gonna stay?"

"No. Only Lucas knows."

"Good. It's safer that way."

After Y/n told Jimin about the file she had delivered to Mr Talapi that had information about who we were, Jimin didn't wanna risk having his kids here when that file is being opened.

So he ordered for them to leave the wedding as soon as possible and not to go back at the house. But to a place somewhere not even he himself could know about.

And to not look suspicious only one of us could leave with Lisa and his kids. So we had Lucas go with them without telling us where they were heading.

"I almost ruined the plan." He said and took a sip from his drink.

I turned to him and looked at his side profile. He let out a heavy sigh.

"I thought for a minute that you were gonna back out. But you didn't. So stop thinking about it."

"How can I not?" He turned to me for a second and then back looking at the garden where Zena was standing and talking to some of her friends. "I almost left Zena at the altar. Seeing her standing there not even 5 meters away while I had to say yes to another woman... it..."

He couldn't come out with the words and tried to express himself with his hand but he just gave up and took a deep shaky breath before turning his head towards me. His eyes were glistening because of the tears he so hard tried to hold back.

"It hurted so bad, hyung. I don't even know how I'm supposed to continue with this. How am I supposed to face her again? And I know we aren't together anymore but it still feels like I'm betraying her."

I felt really bad for him. Only god knew how he was feeling at the moment. I couldn't even imagine.

I placed my arm around his shoulder trying to comfort him. This was probably the fourth time this week he broke down. But whenever the other members or anybody else was around he acted cool like nothing bothered him. But we all know him way too good to know that he wasn't fine.

But there was nothing we could do than to just be there for him. And not let him go through the same thing he did back then when Y/n was pronounced dead.

"Listen buddy. No one counted that Y/n would still be alive. And I know things must be hard and complicated for you right now. And I know with her in the picture now made everything hard. It won't be easy to go around acting like you don't know her. It won't be easy for any of us. We all loved her, Jimin. You should be happy that you didn't leave Zena there. Cause if you did that then you would have exposed the both of you and put everyone in danger. Including Lisa and your kids."

He wiped away his tears and stood straight gulping his drink in one go just within a second.

"You're right. Thank you for understanding me, hyung."

"Always. Oh and by the way, have you heard from her yet?" He shook his head no. "Do you think she got caught?"

"Nah. She's smarter than that. She can do this. Just give her some time."

At this moment his voice had changed completely. It was like he hadn't just cried a minute ago. Sometimes I wonder if he's polar or something of how fast he can switch.