Chap. 1 Suffering

Warning⚠️!!!
This chapter contains something that may be very sensitive to some of you. Attempting of suicide. If you want you can skip the part between the two big gaps.

3 months earlier

Jin POV

Around 3 am in the morning we all got back to the mansion. Not a single person uttered a word and we all disappeared in to our own rooms.

Once me and Namjoon got to our room I closed the door and stood behind him not knowing what to do or say to him. He had just lost someone really close to him.

Close to us all.

"Joon..." I called after him trying not to break down. My voice was shaking and my eyes were red from the tears.

He stopped and stood still for a couple of seconds staring down at the floor.

So I slowly walked up to him and turned him around and pulled his head gently towards my shoulder. He immediately hugged me back and broke down on my shoulder.

"I'm here for you Joonie." I said and planted a kiss on his head. Till end I couldn't hold my emotions back anymore and we stood there crying together in each other's arms.

An hour later I managed to put him to sleep and since he was tired from all the crying and the day he immediately slept when I put him to bed.

I walked out and went to find the others to see how they were doing.

I got to Jungkook and Taehyungs room and knocked but nobody answered. So I slowly opened the door seeing both of them on bed asleep while hugging each other tightly.

I left them and kept on walking down the hall till I got the big living room founding Yoongi sitting in front of the fireplace with a drink on his hand.

Without saying anything I took a sit next to him. He quickly wiped away his tears when he saw me.

This was literally the first time I've ever seen him cry. He has always been the one who gave us a shoulder to cry on and seeing him like this, I knew I had to be strong for him. For everyone else. They need their hyung who can give them a shoulder to cry on.

I placed my arm around his shoulder and slowly pulled him towards me and he slowly put his head on my shoulder.

We sat there is silent watching the fire burn in front of us while the tears just kept on falling down.

Suddenly we heard sounds coming from upstairs. It was glass shattering and things being thrown around.

Me and and Yoongi quickly looked at each other as we knew exactly where they were coming from. We immediately got up and started to run upstairs.

Since his room was on the third floor it took us a little while to get up there. My heart was pounding so fast afraid that he was hurting himself.

"Jimin! Open the door!" I called after him in front of the door when we found it locked. Yoongi was banging on the door. We got no response from him and we could still hear things breaking inside.

"I'm gonna break the door." Yoongi said and started to open it with force. A second later everything had stopped. It became quite.

I looked at Yoongi and it looked like he was thinking the same as me. With all his strength he pushed the door and it opened revealing a completely messed up room.

Mirrors and vases were all smashed into pieces and everything that was breakable or just that could get destroyed in the room was now in pieces on the floor.