Chap. 17 Talk about it

Yoongi POV

Someone was shaking my body trying to wake me up. I knew exactly who it was.

"Wake up! I'm bored!" He whined softly next to my ear.

Every. Single. Morning this boy has been my alarm. Until today I still don't understand why he always wakes up so early.

"Stop."

"No."

"Jung Hoseok." I said to him with a serious tone as a warning.

"Min Hoseok." He whispered to himself but I still heard him. It made me open my eyes and look up at him, who was already lost in his thoughts.

He was blushing and smiled like a high school kid who just confessed to their crush. He didn't even notice me watching him until I called after him.

"Min Hoseok?" I asked him and laid on my side. He finally snapped out of his imagination and looked down founding me already looking at him. His face turned into a tomato and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his cuteness.

"Come here."

I got up and pulled him under me. He laid completely still not moving an inch. He was still embarrassed and didn't even look me in the eyes.

I was on top of him admiring his handsome face. I lifted my right hand placing it on his cheek and made him him look up at him.

He looked so submissive. And I couldn't stop my thoughts from running wild. He looked so small under me.

"Min Hoseok..." I said as I was stroking his face. "I like the sound of it."

It took only a second before he flipped and pushed me away from him.

"Get that fucking smirk away from my face." He said getting up from the bed. "If you like it that much then why are you not doing anything about it?!"

Oh. Oh! I immediately understood what he meant by that.

"Oh come on... Hoba!" He ignored me and stumped his feet like a child into the bathroom. He's too adorable for my heart.

I got up and put on my clothes when someone knocked on the door. I didn't know who it was so I called after Jhope.

"Hoba! Did you order room service or something?"

"No!" I rolled my eyes at his tone of voice. He was still a bit angry.

I went to open the door and found Jungkook standing there all alone with tears in his eyes. I started to get worried.

"Jungkook? Did something happen?"

"Hyung..." he wiped away a few tears that fell down. His voice was on the edge of crying. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah... yeah of course. Come on in." I let him inside and closed the door after him.

I made him sit by the bed and I sat on a chair in front of him. Hoseok came back out from the bathroom and gasped after seeing Jungkook crying.

"Omg! What happened to you?"

"It's... nothing." He wiped his running nose with his sleeve and looked down. "I j-just had a fight with Taehyung."

"Ohh come here." Hoseok pulled him to a hug.

Me and J-hope looked at each other knowing what the other was thinking.

This had to be a serious fight. They always fought but it was only playfully. This must have been something big enough to make Jungkook cry. It made me worried.