Chap. 30 Kidnapped

Long chapter bc my babies deserves it. I even post it sooner than a week. You all must love me a lot. I just know it😌🤭

ENJOY!😘
____________________________

Aiden POV

Me and Y/n got back to her apartment and decided to end the night with movies and snacks. Her idea, and I was totally down for it.

I was waiting for her on the couch having everything ready. The snacks, drinks, the first movie and of course, her present that she didn't know about.

"Are you ready?" She asked when she came to the leaving room.

She threw herself on the couch next to me and let out a heavy sigh.

"Ohh this is nice." She said looking down at her comfy pajamas.

"Ehm before we start the movie, there's something I wanna give you." I said and handed her a small red wrapped box. "Your birthday isn't over yet."

"Oh Aiden. I told you that you didn't have to get me anything."

"I know but I still wanted to give you something."

She took the box with a smile and started to open it. I watched her from the side admiring her beauty.

Jimin was one hella of a lucky man who got to marry her. And now just thinking about him makes me shiver. Oh god, let me not cross path with him again. Amen.

"Omg is this for real?! Am I getting a puppy?!"

She snapped me back from my thoughts with her questions. I smiled at her seeing how happy she was getting.

"Yeah. My cousins dog had puppies and they are ready for adoption."

"Omg thank you so much." She hugged me real quick and sat back straight looking through the small box.

"There was something I wanted to talk to you about, Y/n."

"I don't like where this is going." She said and put down the box on the table. "What is it?"

Her whole body had turned toward me and having all her attention on me just made me nervous. Her look could make anyone nervous.

I also turned so that we were facing each other.

"I think..."

"Yeah...

"I think that... we should break up."

A silent was followed after I said that. I observed her face but she didn't look surprised, or hurt.

"Is it because of Jimin?" She asked me.

Well... that's just one of the reasons.

"Listen. I really like you. A lot. But I also pretty much like to live."

"You don't have to be scared of him..."

"No no no no. I don't think you understand me. He's a mafia, and me, I'm just a regular guy. You saw how angry he was tonight when you told him that we were dating. That man was ready to blow up my head. I'm pretty sure he has already planned my death."

She grabbed my hand and took a deep breath.

"As long as I'm alive, he won't be able to hurt you. I can promise you that. As long as you have me, he's not someone you should be afraid of."

She grabbed the bowl of popcorn and leaned back on the couch.

"Unless you try something on him and he will end you before you even have the time to blink."