Chap. 19 Confrontation

Jimin POV

Mr Talapi shot the guard on the head immediately after assuming that he worked for me and couldn't get out any information from him.

After he was done dealing with Y/n and the other boy he told us we could leave. And I was more than happy to leave this place. I couldn't stand to look at her face for another second.

"Zena let's go!" I called her after seeing her walking with her cousin in the hallway. She gave me a weird look before putting a hand on Zenas shoulder and whispered something to her.

After that she immediately followed me outside and got inte to the car with me. She sat quietly not saying a word. This was very unlike her. She usually always talk about random things.

After a while she finally gets the courage to talk. Pulling me back from my thoughts.

"Alex? Can you please slow down the car? You're way over the speed limit."

I didn't even realize I was driving way too fast. I wasn't focusing on my driving since the only thing in my mind was Y/n.

"Sorry..."

"Alex...? Did something happen?" She asked me.

Yeah you could say that something happened. And I feel like chocking that Aiden guy to death!

"No. Nothing happened." I said and looked at her.

Just the look on her face told me that she didn't believe me. I knew I wasn't very good at hiding my feelings sometimes but I really don't wanna talk about. And it's not like I could talk to HER about Y/n.

"I just don't wanna talk about it." I said in a calm voice and held her palm in mine.

She gave me a smile and spoke. "It's ok. You can tell me when you're ready."

When we arrived at home we were welcomed by the maids and I went straight to the office.

Slamming the door after me I took a deep breath and called Jhope.

"What's up man!"

"I need every single information you can get on Aiden. And I need it by the end of this day!"

"No problem."

With that we hang up and I poured myself a drink.

"We were making out"

I gulped down the drink in one go and poured another one.

"It's because we had sex."

After drinking up I threw the glass to a wall with all my strength making it break in a million pieces.

How dare he fucking touch her?!!

Zena POV

Alex walked in to our bedroom and run his fingers through his blond hair backwards revealing his forehead.

For a second my heart almost skipped a beat. For a second a saw a completely different person and another second my husband's face was back.

Him noticing me staring at him walked over to me. My heartbeat started to increase.

"What is it?" He asked me while walking past me and I felt like I could finally breathe.

"N-nothing..." I said barely audible.

He stood by the dressing table removing his watch from his wrist. He turned around and I immediately looked away.

I didn't know what to do with my life right now. I could literally feel his stare on me even though I wasn't looking at him. I looked at the door and started to head towards it wanting to escape from here or my heart would explode any minute.