Chapter 25 - The Premiere

LUCY POV

After a couple of months editing, Dickensian was being premiered tonight. The nerves had actually faded for me and I was beginning to feel a ridiculous amount of excitement. Nikki, Camille, Hannah and I had all gone shopping for a new outfit for the night and I'd settled on a black sequinned jumpsuit, my hair down and curled and a dark Smokey eye.

 Nikki, Camille, Hannah and I had all gone shopping for a new outfit for the night and I'd settled on a black sequinned jumpsuit, my hair down and curled and a dark Smokey eye

Camille was coming as Joseph's guest obviously, and since Ollie and I both had invites as cast members we'd asked Hannah and Nikki to come as ours. Our families were given invites and were all coming and I honestly couldn't wait for them all to finally see our work!

Ollie and Joe were both wearing plain suits, Ollie's was grey and Joes was brown. I was a little concerned about Joe. Since our group weekend away for Ollie's birthday he'd become very quiet and something seemed to be weighing on his mind. He always said nothing was wrong but I couldn't shake the feeling he was stewing on something. Ollie guessed it was just nerves for the premiere but even Camille had said he'd been very quiet and perhaps a little distant, leaving her to worry he was going to break up with her.

She and I had had a long talk over a glass of champagne as we got ready together. "I'm starting to panic. We don't have sex as often anymore and he always seems so deep in thought and perhaps a little distant. Oh Lucy what if he's getting ready to end it?" "What?! End things with you?!" "Yes!" "Camille he's nuts about you!" "Then what is going on with him?!" "I honestly don't know babes. I really don't. Ollie reckons he's shitting himself about the premiere and seeing how he's perceived and accepted by the viewers." "I suppose that could be it."

After I'd reassured her for a while she began to perk up. She was wearing a beautiful cream coloured satin slip dress with spaghetti straps and a simple cut. She looked stunning and I'd had a ball getting ready with her. I knew Joes jaw would drop through the floor when he saw her.

OLIVER POV

Lucy and Camille were getting ready together in the main bathroom. All I had to do was put on my suit and then Joe was meeting us here for us to go to the premiere together. I heard rustling fabric and turned to see the two girls all dressed, made up and hair done. Holy fucking shit. Lucy looked absolutely incredible. That low cut showed off her cleavage tastefully and her face flowed with excitement. Her legs looked a mile long in that jumpsuit and I couldn't wait to have her wrap her legs around my waist as I slammed in to her repeatedly. I felt myself twitch in my trousers and swallowed hard trying to keep my erection from springing to life.

"Fuck." That was all I could say. They both laughed at me. I shook my head and grinned. "You both look amazing! Camille you're stunning! Joes going to lose it!" She grinned shyly at me. "You think so?" "Oh I know so! You look beautiful!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then walked past me to pour herself another glass of champagne. I turned my attention to my girlfriend and whisper yelled "Jesus Harris! Are you trying to kill me! I don't think I've ever wanted to fuck you more!" She rolled her eyes and said "think unsexy thoughts" before pushing past me to join Camille in the kitchen. Damn.