Chapter Sixty One

"What?" I sit up on the bed, and my heart literally sinks. Like I swear I felt my heart fall off of the bed.

"No no, that came out wrong! I'm not moving, like moving away. I meant I'm moving out of this house and moving in an apartment."

"Oh.. you scared me. Don't do that Niall!" I laugh.

"Morgan. I was going to ask you, if you would move in with me."

I freeze, "Uhm.."

"I mean we see each other enough. I mean you are never at your house. And I already talked to your aunt."

"Of course you did." I laugh. "When do you plan on moving?"

"Whenever you are ready." He smiles. I nudge his shoulder, "You know I'm not going to give up until you say yes." He smirks. "I figured."

"Is it a yes then?"

"Yeah.. Why not." I smile.

He pulls me on him, and he falls back on the bed bringing me with him. We both burst into laughter, and I kiss his nose. "I love you." He whispers. "Shh." I say and bring my lips to his, and he lays his hand on my waist.

••

Niall and I hold hands when we walk down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Everyone is here except Perrie and Zayn. And Dani.

My heart stops, Oh no.

"Niall. Did Liam and Dani break up?" I whisper in his ear.

He shrugs, " I haven't heard about it. I'll ask Liam."

"No, No don't do that. I'll find out from the girls. They probably know."

He nods, "Okay."

"I'll let you know." I whisper again and lay a kiss on his lips before running over to the girls outside.

"Morgan!" Eleanor smiles.

"Hey. I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Did Liam and Dani break up? I man Liam's here but she isn't.. and she always joins us."

"Yeah. They broke up."

My heart sinks for them.. they were so cute together.

"She said she couldn't take the constant arguments anymore... I mean they were fighting at the wedding. I didn't know it was this bad but I kind of figured it wouldn't last after the wedding."

She takes a sip of her wine, and I nod. "I feel awful. They were so cute"

"Yeah.. but sometimes they are better off."

"Agreed"

((( HEY EVERYONE!

So I haven't been able to publish a lot lately, and that's because I'm doing really good in school and trying to keep my grades up for the end of the year in a few weeks. I promise I will start updating / publishing more often! I haven't been able to write much bc of writers block but I will try!! (: !! - mrshoranzz ))))