Chapter Twenty Three

"Okay.. well I need to head to work. I will be back here around 6:30." My aunt says and stands near my bedroom door. "Oh.. I am going to be out with girls from school. One of them asked me to be their maid of honor for her wedding so she wants the wedding party to get together so we can plan some things." I inform my aunt.
"Okay are you sure that's the only thing you have planned?" She asks with a small smile and raises one of her eye brows at me.

She's up to something.. and I am going to find out what that thing is. It's like she doesn't trust me.

"Obviously." I snap.

"Morgan. You realize sense your mother is sick, we need to care for her and by doing that we need to learn how to get along. And your just making it harder for us to accomplish that goal. Do you understand what I'm saying?" She asks and pulls a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Excuse me? Your the one that came into my house the first day we were here and imminently starting judging me.. you told me to go change into nicer clothes because we were having a family dinner! I tried to be nice to you and you pretty much asked me to return your attitude. You pretty much don't trust me to be in my room without searching the whole place!" I snap.

She stands there with her arms crossed over her chest. "Because I know you are hanging out with that group of immature children." She snaps.

"Like who?" I ask.

"That Niall child and the guys he hangs out with, infact live with! Morgan they live in a frat house and they aren't even in college! That has bad idea written all over it!" My aunt shouts.

I stand there quiet and she nods.

"Just think about that before you start hanging out with that again." She says with full disgust in her tone. "I'll be back from work at 6:30. I love you Morgan." She says and kisses my head and then leaves me in my room alone.

I gasp and look out my bedroom window. Niall is climbing back up the side of the house and jumps through my window.

"I heard everything that bitch said." He says and fixes his sweatshirt.

"I know and I'm sorry about that." I sigh and he walks toward me.

He leans in and lays a small kiss on my lips. "I need to get going to that wedding shit." He laughs. I roll my eyes at his words and he chuckles before walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

I follow him down and watch as he walks down the road a little and gets into his car and drives away.

He parks his car down the street a bit because he doesn't want my aunt to know he is here.. mostly when he stays here.

I walk back into the house and my phone starts going off.

I pick it up and answer.

"Morgan? Hi this is Perrie hello!" She says with a great attitude I know she is smiling. She never frowns.. always a beautiful white smile.

"Hi Perrie." I say and she giggles.

"Is it okay if I come pick you up now Zayn just left to meet the guys ah the bar" She informs me.

"Yeah Niall just left to go. And yeah you can." I say.

"Okay! And I am very surprised he is going!" Perrie answers with a gasp.

"I know I wasn't expecting it at all!" I laugh.

"Okay well I'm on my way to kidnap you!" she says and we exchange goodbyes before hanging up.

I change into, a light blue tank top, black tight leggings, and my white converse. I add makeup to my eyes, and put a golden necklace, a brown bracelet on. A knock sounds at the front door and I walk downstairs and open the door to Perrie.