Chapter Fourteen

Morgan's POV:

   We lay in his bed, and continue watching a movie. Were laying on our stomachs and leaning on our elbows as we watch the movie on Niall's large flat screen TV in his bedroom. He looks over at me during the movie and I can't help but blush.

   "I love when you do that." He smiles.

"Do what?" I ask with a small chuckle.

 "You blush when I look at you." He grins.

  "No I don't. It's just hot in here." I smile.

  "Yeah, cause I am in here.." He rolls his eyes sarcasticly.

   "Yeah you wish." I roll my eyes back.

  "You just hurt my feelings.. I wanna go cry now.." He jokes and fake cries.

  "Awh.. I'm sorry baby.. I didn't mean to state the truth." I say and rub his back.

   "Thank yo- HEY!" He shouts with a small grins.

  "Okay! That's it!" He laughs and climbs on top of me.

  I take a deep breath and he begins tickling me.

  "Oh my god. You just crossed the line." I chuckle.

  "What? Are you tickilish?" He grins and tickles me once more.

 "Yes I am so stop!" I shout and cover my face to muffle the giggles that exscape my lips.

  "Nope I think I am good to continue doing this babe." He smiles and continues to tickle me. My body tightens at the ticklish spots and I can't help but laugh out loud harder then expected.

    I push him off of me when I hear a knock at the door.

  "What the hell do you want?" Niall shouts at the door.

   Someone knocks at the door again and Niall groans and climbs off of the bed and opens the door.

   "Uhm.. Well this is awkward.. what the hell is going on in here..?" Andrea asks from the door.

   "We were watching a movie." I say from the bed as I sit up.

   "You were watching a movie and screaming and laughing really loud?" She asks.

  "Yeah, now leave." Niall snaps and attempts to close the door in her face.

   "Morgan.. the girls and I were wondering if you wanted to go with us and see the movie The Fault In Our Stars tonight?" Andrea asks after pushing the door back open.

   She winks at Niall and walks further into his room just to piss him off. He rolls his eyes at her and flicks her off when she turns her back to him to face me.

   "Can you not do that behind my back? Thanks?" She turns toward him and rolls her eyes with a small snap of attitude.

  "Okay then I will do it in front of you." He snaps back.

   "Go ahead and act like a total douche.. but you can't keep the girls and I from hanging with Morgan, thinking to keep her up in your room watching movies with her isnt going to keep her with you forever you know.." She snaps and turns back toward me with a small smile.

   I sigh, for them to notice I am sitting in the room too.

   "Sorry about this douche bag." She giggles and walks over to the bed.

  She flicks Niall off and then waves her hand for him to get out of the room and suprisingly he does.

  I sort of wish he didn't but that is okay.