Chapter Thirty Nine

N I A L L

I sit on the stool, and the crowd has picked up in the bar. Shouting, cursing, loud voices, and laughing is heard throughout the musky bar. I chug the rest of the drink.

I look down at my hands, my vision is blurry. I'm drunk. As shit.

Shit.

I needed it.

"Hit me up with another!" I shout and the girl nods and brings me back another glass of liquor.

M O R G A N

I tap my fingers on the table, as my aunt is in the bathroom. My mom is sitting at the table finishing her dinner.

"Morgan."

"Yes Mom?"

"Please... Please change your attitude towards her" She frowns. I roll my eyes, " Mom you don't realize what's happening. I'm not the one that needs to stop. She needs to stop ruining my life and move on from her childish actions" I snap.

"You should probably stop talking about me when I'm right in the other room" My aunt startles me. "Maybe that was the point of me saying it" I snap.

She gasps, "You know... How about this. Morgan. Call Niall right now, and ask where he is. What he's up too" She grins.

Why does she want me to call him?

"Why?"
"Just do it" She folds her arms and leans back in the chair.

I sigh, and take my phone off of the counter and dial Niall's number.

1...2...3...4...

No answer.

"No answer huh?" She grins. "So?" I ask. "He's probably busy messing around with a girl right now"

"Bull shit" I snarl.

"excuse me?"

"Get out. Now" I snap. She stands up and puts her coat on. "Get out" I yell.

When they finally leave after I continued my argument with my aunt. I call Niall again.

No answer.

And again.

No Answer.

I start to become worried.

I run to my car and drive to his house. I slowly pull into the driveway and his car isn't here. Shit. I park my car and walk up to the door anyway. Ask whoever is here if they have seen or know where he is.

Harry answers the door. Great.

"Morgan? What are you doing here." He asks. "Have you seen Niall?" I ask, panicked. "No.. he didn't come here at all today." Liam shouts from the top of the stairs. I run my hands through my hair.

I call him again, No answer.

Liam calls him, and he imminently gets his voice mail. "Damn ass hole" Liam curses.

"He ignored my call... Dick"

"Morgan try calling again" Liam suggets. I nod and call him.

1...2...3...

"Hello?" A irish accent flashes through the speaker. "Niall!" I say... relief flashing through me. "What?" He snaps.

Oh.

"Where are you?" Harry snatches the phone from my hand and to his ear. "Niall! What the fuck!?" Harry yells. "You better"

Harry hangs up the phone. "Go to Tommy's..." He says.