Chapter Sixty Two

All of the girls are sitting out back, in the patio chairs as we continue drinking our wine. I will be honest, for only boys to live here, the house is very beautiful. Even the landscaping is done correctly. But that's because they have a professional landscaper come out and mulch, kill the weeds, plant flowers and trees around the patio. I can't imagine these boys planting any kind of flower.. It would be a sight to see but highly impossible.
I should bring up the whole moving in with Niall thing, but I don't know how to bring it up. Right now we are talking about being pregnant.

I have always wanted children, but I know never to have them when I am to young to compromise with my own life... imagine carrying a baby in your stomach and being through so much stress. I wouldn't be able to cope with it. Honestly.

"Morgan?" Eleanor asks.

"Yeah?"

"You okay? Your being really quiet." She frowns. "Yeah.. I'm just thinking" I smile. "About?" She grins.

"Well... Niall and I have been talking. And Niall asked me to move in with him into a new apartment." I smile just thinking about it.

The girls all cheer. "That's so exciting! We need to have a house warming party for you two!" Eleanor smiles. "You don't need to do that! We aren't going to make a big deal about this" I laugh. "What aren't we going to make a big deal about?" I hear Niall's Irish accent appear. His lips reach the top of my head, and I can't help but blush from his affection. "I just told them about the big news"

"Ahh.." He smiles, and Eleanor watches us the whole time. Smiling at us.

Our group has taken a small decrease since a few break ups have been known of. Liam and Dani, but Zayn and Perrie are just super busy getting situated as a new couple. And we haven't seen them since the wedding.

.....

I lay my head against the car window, while Niall drives. Niall taps his fingers against the steering wheel while we listen to his music. I chuckle when he starts singing along, and I can't help but laugh at the funny faces he makes at me.

"You tired?" He frowns. "Yeah a little." I sigh. "You can go to sleep if you want.. I won't keep you up"

"No, it's fine. I'm fine with staying up." I chuckle. "Morgan. You're tired. Go to asleep."

I groan, and don't disobey his demand. I close my eyes, and instantly fall asleep.

N I A L L

Morgan fell asleep almost instantly, and I can't help at smile at how adorable she looks. The music is still playing, but I've turned down the volume so it doesn't bother Morgan. I've decided to go the long way home so I can spend time with Morgan even if she's asleep. Her presence is all that matters.

When we pull into her mom's driveway, nobody's car is pulled in the driveway except Morgan's moms car which is pretty much Morgan's now. Morgan needs her own car really, maybe I can buy her one. I know for sure she wouldn't accept it and wouldn't be happy with me for spending money on her but that's my job and I will do as I please.