Chapter Ten

I decide to drop her off at her house. Even though her annoying ass aunt that is my neighbor will kill me for bringing her niece home totally shit faced.

I bet her aunt has already told Morgan's mom shit about me.

I pull into the driveway, and sit here for a moment after turning the car off. I don't know how I'm going to get her out of the car while she is asleep.
I climb out of the car and walk around to the passenger door. I open the door and slowly take her out and
carry her in my long arms, and push the door closed with my butt. I walk up the sidewalk to their porch, and forget that I have to ring the doorbell.

Shit.

Morgan's POV:

I slowly open my tired burning eyes, I don't know where I am. But I am in someone's arms.
"Morgan?" A guys voice says. "Hmm?" I mumble. "Do you have keys with you?" He whispers into my ear. "Yeah, in my back pocket." I whisper and loose my vision. I can not see anything, only pitch black. I can feel someone's hand touching my butt, and I wiggle in whosever arms in in. I hear someone wiggling the key in the door knob. I feel the person walking and my mom begin talking.

"And who are you?" She whispers. "I am a friend of your daughters." The guys voice comes to me. It's Niall.

"Okay.. is she okay?" My mother replies. "Yeah, she is just very tired." Niall lies.

He knows I'm not tired.. he knows the truth. I'm drunk.

"Okay you can take her upstairs to her bedroom. The second floor first door you see." My mom says to Niall.

"Okay." He says, surely uncomfortable.

He walks up the stairs, and then my bedroom door opens and next minute later the door is closed and I feel my body relax onto my comfortable bed.
I feel his body hit the bed, and his arm rests on my forehead. "You have a fever." I hear him say. I rest my eyes, and then slowly open them again. He's sitting on the edge of the bed, with his hand on mine. "Niall.." I whisper. "Yes?" He asks and moves closer to me. "Kiss me.." She whispers and closes her eyes.

Niall's POV:

My heart stops for a moment and I can feel my heart beating violently through my pale skinned chest.
She sits there for a moment, and I slowly start to move closer to her..

She lifts her head up slowly and opens her bloodshot eyes.

I start to pull back.

She's drunk. You just met her. She will regret and hate me forever if I do this..

The terrifying words running through my mind kill me inside.. Leaving me heartbroken.

I take a deep breath.

"I cant." I sigh.

"W-w-why?" She stutters clearly embarrassed.

"Because.. your drunk and tomorrow you will regret everything.. and I don't want you to hate me after this." I sigh and look into her blood shot brown eyes.

"I am not drunk!" She snaps.

"The hell you aren't!" I yell.

Shit. I totally forgot her damn mom is downstairs.

Morgan's POV:

His heart breaking words not only kill me, but make me feel like a total embarrassment. Being rejected from a kiss.

Ouch.

I lean up on my elbows, and look at him.

He looks down at his feet on the floor of my bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of my bed next to my feet under the warm covers. "Niall." I sigh. "Yes?" He says and continues to look down at me.

"Okay. Niall I think it's time for you to head home. Morgan needs to catch up on her sleep." My mom interrupts as she opens the bedroom door. She notices us sitting on my bed looking at each other and then seems very unwelcomed.

Niall's body tightens, and he quickly stands up from the bed. "I understand" He sighs, and she smiles and walks down the hall. He looks back toward me, and stares at me for a moment. I look at him, and can't think of what to say. He sighs and walks out of my room closing the door behind him. I hear the front door open and then close a moment later.

I decide to lay down and try to fall asleep after a crazy night with the girls.

...............

I sit at the kitchen table, and listen to my aunt ramble about Niall's friends having a party last night and how loud it was.

Well that's their group for you.

I begin to feel totally embarrassed thinking about last night. Niall rejecting me when I asked him to kiss me. He said I would regret everything that happened last night, and he didn't want that to happen.

I have a huge headache.

" Morgan.. I need to leave so I can head to work.. I will be back around 5 this evening.. will you be okay?" My aunt asks as she leans against the kitchen table. "Yes, I am not a child." I laugh. "Well I know that but.. well nevermind." She chuckles.

Did she just call me a child?

"See you at five, and please don't have anyone over while I am gone. We dont need any trouble." She rolls her eyes as she grabs her large way over priced brown purse that matches with her outfit and she opens the front door. "I will be back.." She takes a deep breath and walks out the front door.

I take a deep breath and watch her as she pulls out of the driveway. I walk up to my bedroom and hear a noise in my room.

What the hell?

I feel my stomach begin to flutter, and can not manage to think what could be in my bedroom.

I slowly open my bedroom door, and notice a black object climbing through my window. I take a dep breath and hold in.

"Niall." I shout.

He falls from the window and lands on the floor in my bedroom. "Holy shit!" He screams and lands on the hard floor. "Oh my god!" I shout and run over to him. I lean down on the floor next to him and he lays there on his painful bruised back. He whimpers on pain, and I sit on my knees
and help
him lean up from the painful position on his back.

Ouch.

He smiles as I look down at him and pull my fingers through his blonde hair. "What are you doing here?"
I ask him.
"I just wanted to come see if you were okay from yesterday." He sighs. "Oh well I'm fine. But you shouldn't be here my aunt just left but she will be back soon." I sigh.
"Wait how did you be here without her seeing your car?" I add truthly confused.
"I parked my car up the street." He replies breaking my confusion. "Ah." I laugh with a small nod. "Why didn't you ring the doorbell instead of climbing through my window, leaving my completely scared." I laugh. "Because I didn't know if your mom was here.. or your annoying ass aunt."
He half laughs.