Chapter Fourty One

"Can you please... let loose on the grudges?" He asks. "Niall..." I whine. "Please...? I can prove to you that you deserve my normal respect" He says and takes my hands. I almost pull away, but something in my heart warns me to believe him. He seems very serious about this all, and he really does seem like the alcohol was talking last night causing him to be a complete dumb ass.
I sigh, and bring my lips to his. "Thank you" He says against our kiss. I giggle and don't break our contact.

"Wanna head back to my house?" He asks. I nod.

I don't want to deal with my aunt inside, I walk inside to retrieve my phone and wallet and walk back out to meet Niall in the car.

We're doing this.
And I'm confident that we can fix what ever happened between us.. and I need to try to forget about what happened last night and move on from the cons of that trip.

"So.. what'd you do today?" Niall breaks the short silence that has appeared. "I.. uhm... I don't think you want to know" I sigh and look down at my shoes.

Oh I didn't do anything today, except cry and think about the horrifying words that came from the guy I am deeply in love with mouth.
Other than that... couldn't be better.

He stares at me, and I look up. "I really do.." He says. "I was crying..." I quickly say, embarrassed. "Oh. I-"
"Let's not talk about it.. because that will lead to me remembering everything that happened and we both know that at the end of it all that wouldn't turn out well" I state with a small roll of eyes.

He simply nods, and I know he wants to continue this conversation but luckily agrees and I strongly thank him for that.

We pull up to his house after what seems like the longest drive ever, and Niall goes to grab my hand. I look down, and he quickly moves his hand to his hair.

I would love to hold his hand, but we just made up and I don't want to move to fast.

He opens the door, and I hear laughter in the kitchen. I sigh, "What's wrong?" Niall speaks up.

"Nothing... I'm just tired" I lie.

I'm not ready to face being told that I'm absolutely crazy to make up with Niall and forgive him for what he did too me. But it's not up to them.

But I doubt they will say anything, they aren't like that. Well I don't think they are, but I obviously don't know the people I hang out with.

"Morgan?" Harry asks.

"Oh.. Hi Harry" I say and stand at the front door awkwardly. Niall must have walked away while I was listening to my mind.

Stupid.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here" He says and looks around before walking closer toward me. "Neither did I" I let out a small chuckle. "Well... where's Niall?"

"I don't know actually..." I say and look around. I walk upstairs after Harry walks away and open Niall's bedroom door. He's sitting on the bed, with his hands covering over his face. "Niall?" I ask. He shakes his head, and I hear him whining and I walk closer to him and stand in front of him.

I lift his head up with my hand, and frown. "Why are you crying?" I ask.

"Morgan... I fucked everything up. I messed up my whole relationship with you because of myself!" He cries. I never thought I would see this side of him. "Niall." I say. "No Morgan.. I saw the way you nearly rejected me when I put my hand out to grab yours.." He shakes his head.

I knew I shouldn't have over thought that. I should have let him take my hand in his, not reject him.

"You didn't even want to see me earlier... and I shouldn't have to make a deal with you so that you will forgive me. I feel awful, and regret everything I did after I left your motel." He says and hides his face from mine again.
I run my hands through his hair and kneel down in front of him. I intertwine our fingers as I collect his hands. "Niall you don't need to feel bad. I didn't forgive you because you were pressuring me or because I felt bad. I forgave you because I realized I over reacted about you at the bar with that girl... I didn't need to hold grudges at such a high point. I'm sorry..." I say. He shakes his head. "Don't go apologizing on me! I'm the one that fucked up everything you were just trying to re build everything I knocked down, including our relationship" He sits up.

"Seeing you, shows me the guilt I have created for myself. And I can't take any of
it back." He says.