Chapter Three

I slowly open my tired eyes it seems I fell asleep after storming upstairs from a terrible first family dinner at the new house. I jump out of bed and immidently feel completly rushed for some reason and run into the bathroom to take a warm shower to wake me up a bit more.

I climb into the warm shower and the warm water makes my cold body sizzle from the warmth. I wash my body and hair and then quickly climb out of the shower while grabbing a dry towel and running to get dressed. I run into my bedroom and grab a floral tank top and a pair of black leggings and a thong to wear with the leggings and a bra. I quickly get dressed, and start to worry about my wet hair.

I brush my teeth and then my hair.

I finish doing my hair and makeup, and head down stairs to eat something.. before I have to go in the car with my annoying as hell of an aunt and then it doesnt help to have to drive to a new school with hormonal teenagers I have never met in my life.

Niall's POV:

I wake up, once again by my alarm on my phone.. and this time dont make it complicated. I roll out of bed, and head into the shower.

While in the warm shower I begin to think about what Eleanor was saying last night when we were all playing truth or dare, and she asked me "If I met a girl at school that I thought was hot and liked her would I date her?"..

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I climb out of the shower, and hear a knock at the bathroom door. I quickly wrap a towel around my waist, and slowly open the bathroom door.

"Niall, are you almost ready for school?" Liam asks. "Almost I just need to get dressed and shit." I sigh. "Okay, well when you are ready we can all just ride to school together.." Liam says as he starts to walk out of my bedroom and into the hall. "Okay.." I sigh.

I put on one of my Crazy Mofo t shirts, and a pair of black pants, and a pair of my white supras. I brush my teeth and do my hair same as usual, the daily routine shit.

I turn off my bedroom light and lock my bedroom door as I stand in the hallway. I walk down the stairs of my friends and I's frat house, and they are all sitting on the couch watching a recent football game.

"Finally, its about time your ready!" Louis laughs. "Oh, shit. I forgot some stuff up stairs that I need to get..." I joke with a small grin.

"Haha." He rolls his eyes and we all head out the front door and jump into Harry's car.

We start driving toward the school, and I turn to Louis. "Hey Lou, do you know why your girlfriend asked me yesterday if I were to meet a girl at school most likely, and I had feelings for her and thought she was hot would I date her?" I ask obviously confused. "Niall, it was truth or dare.. and you said truth.. she didn't expect you to say truth, so she just said that.. she didn't really think about what she said." Louis defends her. "Told you, you should of said dare, because now your all worked up from a shitty question." Harry laughs as he looks out the front windsheild.

My eyes start to flame, and I am literally about to jump in the front seat and beat the living shit out of him.

Morgan's POV:

I finish getting ready, and turn everything off in my bathroom and my bedroom and walk down stairs and into the kitchen. I look on the kitchen table, and there is a note.

-------

Morgan,

I left some cut up strawberries in the fridge for you if you are hungry before school, and if not you can have them when you get home from school. I won't be home until 4. Your aunt should be at the house to pick you up at 6:30... I left at 5:30 and it takes an hour to get there so.. you didnt see me this morning. Have a amazing first day at school, and I love you hun.