Chapter Eighteen

"I'm sorry but I don't find why that is a problem?" Eleanor sighs.

"It's a problem, because I don't want to wear a fucking damn suit.. I don't like wearing ties, dress pants, and a dress shirt with a jacket over it. That's gross." He gags at the mention of the fashion.

"It's a wedding dip shit." Eleanor laughs at him.

"No shit." He snaps.

"Well when is this proposal happening?" Eleanor asks.

"Tonight." He adds.

"Damn that was fast.. Does he have the ring already?" She adds.

"Damn.. You ask a lot of questions. And no! He doesn't have the ring tonight he is proposing tonight and doesn't have it." Niall rolls his eyes with sarcasm.

"Your a dick." she chuckles.

"Just telling you." he snaps.

...

Niall's POV:

I open my heavy blue eyes as I look back at the light up TV screen in front of me. I look down to realize Morgan's head laying on my shoulder. She is fast asleep.
And damn if she doesn't look hot sleeping. (:

I'm a total creep.. again.

I turn the TV off, and then the whole house goes pitch black.

Where is Morgan's mum? And most of all where the fuck is her annoying ass aunt?

I don't want to get up because then I will drop Morgan's head from my shoulder.. And I don't want to wake up the beauty.

I close my eyes again, and fall back to sleep. Quiet sounds through the room. The only sound flowing through my ears is the small cute noise of Morgan quietly snoring.

.......

Morgan's head flies up off of my shoulder and I slowly open my eyes once again.

"Niall?" She asks continuing to wake me up.

"Yeah babe?" I whisper from
my morning voice.

"What time is it?" She asks and I look at my phone from the coffee table.

"9:25" I read and then look back at the beautiful girl sitting on the couch quite close to me. But I like that.

She groans and then lays her head on my shoulder once again.

"Where is your mum?" I ask.

"Work." She answers and closes her eyes for a moment.

"She works a lot doesn't she?" I frown.

"Yeah.. She does." Morgan's voice muffles from her head in my shoulder. She lays a small kiss right beneath my ear. I pick her up and set her on my lap facing me. She puts her arms around my neck and I smile.

"Your beautiful.. did you know that?" I smile.

   "No.. But you have told me that many times." She blushes.

 "I am just stating the true facts." I grin and pull a peice of her hair behind her ear. 

  She smiles and takes my wrist from her ear and plays with my fingers. 

  I chuckle at her motion and she giggles and then drops my hand and then kisses my lips.

...... 

  Liam's POV:

     I lay in my comfy warm bed and watch a few minutes of some shows on TV.