Chapter Fifty Four

N I A L L

The sun creeps through the curtains in the hotel room, I open my eyes and don't feel Morgan in the bed next to me. I quickly sit up, and she isn't in the over sized hotel room at all. I panic, until I hear the sound of the door opening. I climb out of bed, and watch Morgan walk in. She turns toward me with a small smile across her face. "Good morning"

She lays a small kiss on my lips before handing me a freshly brewed cup of coffee, and I rest my hands on the hot styrofoam cup. I bring it to my lips and smile, she knows exactly what kind of coffee I crave in the early
mornings. I check the clock and its 8:15.

Early
for me.

I climb back in bed, and she joins me. She's wearing my t shirt, and the pair of shorts she wore to the pool last night. She takes her heels off, and they lay on the floor near the bed. She sits with her legs crossed, and takes a sip of her hot tea. She doesn't drink coffee, only tea.

I know that.

And I love that about her, I love both tea and coffee but I take either. But I love how she cringes at the smell of coffee when I make it in the mornings, but she will make it for me...

I finish off my coffee, and brush my teeth. I join her back on the bed, and she has turned the TV on, and is watching a reality show. She loves reality shows too... I don't know why. I have told her so many times it may seem real but it's all staged, and we always playfully argue about it.

One night at my house we had a 30
minute discussion about the Kardashian show... she loves it and I told her it's all staged.

After both of us have taken showers, I change into my white dress shirt, my black jacket, and my black dress pants. Putting my black socks and dress shoes on. Morgan grabs the black tie from the bed, and ties it for me. Giving me a quick kiss on the lips, teasing me. She changes into a plaid button up shirt, she puts on a pair of toms. Quickly blow drying her hair and then straightening it. Putting the necklace I got her on, and a small silver bracelet. "Can we get a picture before we go?" She asks.
I groan, "Fine"
She holds out her phone, and we take a quick picture. I take mine out, and hold my phone out. She rests her hand on my chest and smiles at the camera.

"Now a silly one" She smiles. I chuckle, I stick my tongue out and she lays a kiss on my cheek, I take another where I'm still sticking my
tongue out and she makes a duck face.

"Perfect" she says.

She sprays a small amount of perfume on and then grabs her small wristlet wallet thing. Taking my hand in hers, and pulling me out the door.

We listen to ColdPlay on the way to the wedding, and I am actually kind of nervous. Not because he's getting married but... I actually don't know why I'm nervous. I'm not the one getting married.

I stop by the gas station to get some more gas so I don't have to stop on the way back home. I run inside and buy a sweet tea for Morgan and a soda for me. Grabbing two small bag of cookies to eat on the way there since we didn't really eat breakfast this morning at the hotel.

I think we might stay at the hotel
again tonight because it's going to be a super long drive after midnight and I don't feel like driving and I don't want Morgan to have to drive that late at night. I'll talk to Zayn.

"Turn here" She says and directs me to the only turn on the road. It's literally in the middle of nowhere, and to be honest I don't know how I feel about this. Yeah it's a nice mansion house thing, but I don't like the location of the building... maybe they should tear it down and put it closer to living...

That would work much better.

I drive down the road, and cars are parked all along the grass, and the road. At the entrance the road circles around the front, with a large tree in the middle of the circular shape road. I groan, "What?"
"Look how fancy this shit is, I literally have a headache from how much money Perrie's parents are spending on this damn day." I roll my eyes and pull into the perfectly cut grass.

And bright green grass at that.

Morgan grabs her wristlet, and I climb out of the car her following, meeting at the back of the car and I take her hand in mine.

The inside of the place is very nice and expensive for sure...

Why am I always thinking about how expensive the stuff Perrie And Zayn's wedding involves.

It's none of my business, but I don't care really...

"Hey" Zayn walks over to us. "Hey" Morgan smiles, they exchange a hug. I ignore it for now, I know I don't need to be jealous of him... he's getting married to Perrie... today for god sakes.

I need help.

I wrap my arm around Morgan's waist, "Where's Perrie's room?" She asks. "I don't know, but her mom is over there, she would know more than me" He laughs.

Why does everyone follow that, groom can't see his bride the night and day of their wedding until she walks down the aisle.

It's so old.

Traditions ugh.

Morgan kisses my cheek, and walks away. I watch her as she hugs Perrie's mom, and then follows her up the stairs on the other side of the room.

M O R G A N

Perrie's mom is a lovely women, very nice, and excited.

She slowly opens the door to the brides suite. Perrie is in a button up black blouse, with her pink shorts. A pair of black heels, and her hair up in a pony tail. I've never seen Perrie this laid back before, but she still looks beautiful. Only a small amount of makeup, just a dab of blush, a thin layer of mascara. That's it.

"The girl that will be doing our make- up should be here any minute. And then we have hair stylist coming to do our hair, and she also will be painting our nails real
quick" Perrie smiles and hugs me.

Danielle, Eleanor, and Ariana all scrambling around the room, to make sure they have everything they need.

After hugging them all, We all sit and gossip while we wait for the stylists to show.