Chapter Seventy One

It's beautiful. Niall has moved around some of the furniture, and taken some of the decorations from the previous owners out. "It's beautiful" I gasp. Niall chuckles, and takes my hand in his. The house has a fresh clean smell to it, and the carpet is a clean pearly white.

Niall pulls me throughout each room showing me what he has done different since last time I've been here. And I love it all.

   "This is our room" He smiles and opens the door at the end of the hallway. It's absolutely breathtaking. The comforter is tucked in, decorative pillows laid out over the bed. The decorations through out the bedroom fit well with everything which makes it even better.

A knock at the front door causes us both to jump and look at each other. He smiles and walks out of the room and I turn toward the door that Niall didn't mention. It's a huge walk in closet, that is fully stocked. I can't help but shake my head at myself. Niall already has our clothes on hangers and laid out separately.

After checking out the master bedroom bathroom, and the closet I walk back into the living room. Everyone is there, except Perrie. "Congratulations! Welcome home!!" Everyone cheers. I can't help the small smile. Niall's arm wraps around my waist, and pulls me closer to him. "Mind showing us around?" Liam asks. Niall is looking at me when I glance over at him. "Ah go ahead." He smiles. The boys all follow me around as a I show them each of the rooms.

    .....

    We decided to order a pizza for dinner for everyone. Liam's new girlfriend Sophia came over. Louis and Eleanor are no longer in a relationship. Harry is still single.  We haven't heard from Zayn or Perrie much since we found out that Perrie was pregnant.

      "This is  a beautiful apartment." Sophia smiles at me. We both take a sip of wine, "Thank you. I am actually not that good at decorating so we just thought of buying a apartment that was already furnished." She nods while I talk.

My phone starts ringing from the bedroom, and I excuse myself to go answer it. "Hello?" bringing the phone to my ear. "Morgan?" Christine mumbles. "Yeah? Is everything okay?" Panic spreads. "Yeah.. We'll sort of. Your mother needs to get out and get some fresh air, and I was hoping maybe tomorrow you could take her to the mall or something... Get her walking." She suggests.

If she wasn't okay why didn't she just say so? That would have been much better than sweetening the scary truth.