Chapter Twenty Eight

I wake up from the slight sunlight peeking through my curtains on my bedroom window. I groan, I roll onto my stomach and dig my face into my pillow.
My mom walks into my room and opens the curtains. I sigh and she claps her hands. "Wake up! Morgan wake up!" She shouts. I groan again and sit up from my bed. "You don't need to sleep the day away." She says and pulls the covers back.

I hate when she does that... it's so annoying.

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "It's 12:45!" My mom laughs.

I really did sleep for a long time, the dream I had last night was an amazing dream and it made time go by fast. I am very tired.

I climb out of bed and my mom grabs a pair of clothes from my closet and set them on my bed. "Do you have to work today?" I ask. "Yeah but not until 4." She informs me her work details. I nod and let out a fake smile.

I wish my mom would be home more often, but we need the money if we want to keep living in this house. I still can't believe we live in this mansion.. I never thought my mom would be able to pay for this.

It's crazy.

Niall's POV:

l sit in a very comfortable chair at the suit/tux place. Zayn is trying on his tux, and I scroll through my phone. The other lads are all trying their tux's.

I am wearing a dress shirt, and dress pants with the black dress shoes.

"Sir.. do you think you could try on your jacket to go along with the tux?" A younger lady asks.

I sigh and stand up from the chair. "Whatever." I snap.

She helps me put it on, and I stand there awkwardly. She demands my movements to make sure it fits.

And it does. Sadly.

Zayn looks in the mirror and chuckles when he sees my reflection. "Shut up" I snap.

He stays quiet and Louis trips on the step Liam is standing on. I almost piss my self from laughing so hard.
God he is a clumsy nut.

....

I walk to my car and follow the other lads to a near restaurant in town. I listen to The Fray as I drive through town.

I have liked the Fray sense I was my younger years of Secondary School. So there is some little bit of history on me.

The lads and I are all going out for lunch today. We're going to be talking boring shit. Like, wedding stuff.

In fact, exactly wedding stuff that the guys have to do.

I'm bored just thinking about it. I had to wake up to get ready for this hell. And now I am driving and don't feel like it when I could be at home chillin, sleepin, and hanging with Morgan.

.....

We all sit at the large table, and I play on my phone to pass time.

"Niall get off of your phone.. your the best man you are the one that has to do most of the appointment planning and stuff." Harry grins.

I really want to jump over this table and tackle Him down.

The only appointment planning I will be doing is when I call to put him in the hospital!

Ashton plays on his phone and Calum does the same.

"Do you not notice everyone else doing the same thing?" I snap.

"Okay.. we don't need to fight!" Liam shouts. The whole restaurant gets quiet and I stand from the table and quickly grab my phone.

"Niall." Liam says.