Chapter Thirteen

Morgan's POV:

I do as I am told and grab my phone and walk out of the now crowded restaurant.
I sit on a wooden bench out from and watch as large families walk in and out of the doors with smiles and laughing. Together.

I play on my phone for a few minutes to tick time away, and it doesn't help.

Niall's POV:

I finally take a seat at the two seated table, and stare at Harry for a long moment. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Harry snaps. "You are not even dating her so why do you care if I take her out to dinner or some shit?" He adds and rolls his eyes. "Or some shit? Some shit huh?" I repeat. "Yeah.. what do you think I am going to do, make out, of rape her?" He half laughs. "It may be a possibility." I chuckle and then give him a serious glare. "Damn your protective." He snaps. "That's my job." I roll my eyes and stand from the table. "Where the hell do you think your going?" He asks. "Taking her away from here.. from you." I grin and walk away and out the front doors. I find Morgan watching two kids playing in the parking lot while she sits on a empty wooden bench.

Them damn kids are going to get hit by a car.. and I won't do anything but laugh in their dumb ass parents for being stupid enough for letting them play in a packed parking lot. Idiots.

"Hey are you ready to get going?" I ask as I walk up to the bench. "Yeah.." She smiles and stands from the bench and we walk toward my car in silence.

I am sort of mad that she agreed to going to dinner with that asshole known has Harry. But I am more mad at him for even thinking about asking her to go. Damn it.

"Do you want me to drive you home or do you wanna hang out for a little bit?" I ask her as I drive through town.

"We can hang for a little bit." She smiles and looks at me.
I look continue to look at the road and she stays quiet.

....

"I am pissed at Liam so if I seem in the hallway I am heading up to my room." I snap. "Oh, why are you mad at him?" She asks. "Stupid reasons." I answer.

She rolls her eyes and we walk into the house and up the stairs.
"Niall.. your room is a mess." She laughs. "Yeah I don't clean if you haven't noticed." I laugh. "I am not the one that cleans in this house, Liam is the one that does most of the time." I chuckle. "So he cleans your room for you?" She raises an eyebrow and sits on my bed. "No.." I state the truth.
She laughs and rolls her eyes at me. I sit on the bed next to her, and look into her beautiful brown eyes. "Do you mind If I-?" I am cut off by her lips against mine.

I let out a small moan, and and she giggles and I pick her up and lay her on her back on the mattress. "Niall." She whispers, "It's okay." I smile at her. She sighs and we continue to kiss.

........

   Morgan's POV: 

   I wake up my tired brown eyes, and then look up at the cieling. 

  I notice something different, and then feel a warm arm wrapping around my sweating body. I take a deep breath and then let out a gasp. 

   Niall is laying next to me shirtless, and I look down at my self and notice I don't have a shirt on either. 

  Oh my god what have I done?

  I rub my temples and then Niall starts to move around and then lets out a small groan.

   I look over at him and he is in the process of opening his tired blue eyes.