Chapter Fourty Three

N I A L L

I can't believe myself, but I agreed to enjoy a party here at the house tonight. Luckily Morgan will be here with me so I won't be alone..

Morgan finishes helping Eleanor, and Perrie with the beer, and the food that they set out on the counter and extra tables.

"Niall... Can you go get the cups" Perrie asks me.
"You heard your fiancé... go get the cups" I grin, and nudge Zayn.

"Fuck you" He growls at me, and I burst into laughter. He walks into the garage and comes back in with the bag of solo cups. "Thank you" Perrie says and kisses his cheek.

Morgan watches their public affair, and I frown. I walk over to her, and wrap my hands around her waist. I lean in behind her, lay my head on her shoulder. "I love you" I whisper. She smiles, and giggles. "I love you" She whispers back. Eleanor looks over at us, and smiles. I don't pay attention enough to smile back, I just rest my head on Morgan's shoulder and watch her fill the bowls with chips.

Eleanor poors cup after cup of ice in the cooler, and adds the different kinds of beers to the cooler before closing it and placing it in the corner of the kitchen.

I don't want to drink that much tonight, after the other day. And I am pretty sure Morgan would love it if I didn't drink either... it's for the better.

••

People have quickly shown up at the house, and I manage to keep my socializing to a limit with almost everyone here. I talk to Morgan and the guys the most because they don't annoy me

"Want a drink?" I ask. "Maybe one" Morgan surprises
me.

"Okay... Be right back" I say and she nods and sits down on the couch. I walk into the large kitchen and grab a beer for me, and I retrieve her an alcoholic beverage I would assume she would drink.

I look over toward the couch, and she's missing.

Damn it Morgan.

I hold our drinks, and look around. She couldn't have gone far because I wasn't looking away for long. I pull Liam to the side, "Have you seen Morgan!?" I yell over the loud music. "'Niall... she went to the bathroom." Perrie laughs.

"Calm down daddy... she's fine" She adds. She's lucky she's a girl...

"Shut up" I let out a small chuckle, to loosen my angry tension. My anger decreases when Morgan walks down the stairs and into the living room where we are, she's walking with Andrea. Great.

"Morgan... you scared me" I sigh in relief and wrap my arm around her waist. "Why... I went to the bathroom?" She laughs... she has no idea.

"I know that now silly" I say and lay a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"I'm going to be taking Andrea to the airport tomorrow morning with Danielle" Morgan smiles.

"I don't know if that's a good idea" I shake my head.

"And why is that?" Andrea snaps.

She's trying to start a damn fight isn't she...
"I don't think that's the best idea... end of discussion" I snap. "No.. Niall. Why is it a bad idea?" She raises her voice.

damn it Andrea.

"I'm done talking about this shit. She doesn't need to drive you to the airport. That's why, now mind your own damn business" I growl. "Niall..." Morgan says and brings her hand to my stomach. "Woah.. Niall your burning up. Are you okay?" She gasps. I feel light headed, and feel sick to my stomach.

Morgan grabs my hand and runs me up stairs. I stumble on my feet a few times on the way up the stairs. I feel
sick, and don't know what's going on with me.

She opens the bathroom door and I sit on the floor in front of the toilet. She walks out of the bathroom and closes the door.

Don't go.

I throw up constantly for a few minutes before flushing the toilet, and washing up. I brush my teeth, and look in the mirror. My eyes are blood shot, with red rings below my eyes. My face pale, and my stomach begging for help.

What?

I open the bathroom door, and Morgan is standing outside in the hall. "You okay?" She asks. I slowly nod, "Just a little sick" I chuckle. "I wonder what caused you to get sick so quickly" She says and brings her small hands to my flushed cheeks. "I love you" She whispers. Her forehead against mine, with her hands touching my flamed cheeks.

I love her.

"I love you" I whisper in a hushed tone.

"Come on" She says and takes my hand in hers, as she slowly takes me back down the stairs, and into the large crowd. She grabs me a glass filled with water, and smiles. I take a sip, and feel a bit better.

She's perfect.

( HOW IS EVERYONE, AND WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE LOVELIES xx - mrshoranzz )