Chapter Sixty Seven

The drive to the house, is shorter than I thought it would be. Morgan smiles, when we pull into the driveway. "What are ya smilin about young lady?" I smirk. She bursts into laughter, and covers her face before climbing out of the car. I laugh at myself, and climb out with her. "I would like an answer." I chuckle. "I am just surprised they are letting you stay here with me.. alone" Her cheeks flush. I walk toward her, and bring my hands to her cheeks. "Don't be surprised. They probably think you are going to make me sleep on the couch" The smirk on my face grows, and she flushes. "Maybe I will  do just that!" Her smile grows, and she brings her index finger to my dimple. "Or I could make you sleep out back.. we do have a nice patio after all"

    "You would not make me sleep on the patio would you.. what if I got kidnapped. Or worse, got eaten by a bear." I emphasize the words. "Oh you don't think I would huh? You must not know me well enough to know that I would in fact make you sleep out back.. and let you get attacked by bears." She smiles. "But Niall." She adds, I look down at her.

     "Huh?"

  "There are no bears around here... and we don't have any kidnappings in this area.. So you will be fine." She smiles and walks toward the house leaving me by the car. I burst into laughter, because she got me. I walk toward the house, and open the door. She's taking off her shoes at the front door and I do the same. I don't want to be kicked out by her aunt and mom because I didn't take my shoes off and got the perfectly white carpets dirty.. that's a no no.

    Morgan walks up stairs, and I follow her. She opens her bedroom door, and it's the same as it was last time I was in here. Last time I was in here, I wasn't allowed to be so I would have to sneak in through the window. Morgan's never sleeping in her room now, shes always with me. But now that I am homeless, I will be staying here with Morgan until next week. 

         Morgan walks into her closet, and grabs a pair of sweatpants and a white t shirt. "You could have put on my shirt." I chuckle. "Do you want me to?" She asks and climbs into the bed next to me. I nod, she pulls the white t shirt over her head, and she's wearing a black laced bra underneath. I take my shirt off, and hand it to her. She pulls it over her head, and lays back against the headboard. "I don't think so" I smile.

    She squeals when I pull her onto my lap. She covers her face with her hands, and I roll my eyes. I take her hands in mine, and pull them away from her face. "You don't need to cover your face with me... Morgan you make me feel like I am going to do something to you." I chuckle. Her eyes widen, and my cheeks flush. "I didn't mean it like that! I'm not going to like do anything like what I made that seem to be!" I burst into laughter and cover my face.

      Morgan's cold hands, take my hands. "I thought you said not to cover your face.. now you're doing it." I laugh, "You catch on quickly."

     "Well I mean I don't have a choice to listen to you or not.. I mean look where I am right now.." She motions to her sitting on my lap. "Touché " I smirk.

     I brush my thumb across her cheek, and take a strand of her loose hair and tuck it behind her ear. "You are beautiful" I mumble. She's looking at my lips, and I lean toward her. Her lips meet mine quickly, and she brings her fingers through my hair. She moans against my lips, and I can't help but smile. "I love you" She whispers. "I love.. you." I stutter.
My hand trails down her arm, down to her wrist. Holding on to her wrist, and twirling small circles on it. She smiles, and brings her lips back to mine. I sit up, and she puts her hand behind my neck, and pulls me down on top of her on her bed. I can't help the burn that flashes through me. I run my hand up her arm once again and back down to her waist.
She moans against my lips, and wraps her legs around my waist. I sit up, and she rests her cold hands on my stomach. She pushes on my stomach, and I lay down. She sits on my lap, and traces circles with her index finger on my stomach. I shake my head, "What?" She whispers against my neck. I lift the shirt above her head and throw it on the floor. I pause for a minute as I stare at her beautiful figure. Her skin is glowing from the dim light of the lamp on the bedside table. And I slowly bring my lips to hers once more.

....

My eyes open before I can try to continue to sleep. The sun is hidden behind the dark colored curtains in the bedroom. I look around the room, Morgan is nowhere to be seen. I look down and I'm left in only my boxers. Morgan's clothes from last night are laying on the floor. Her bra, and her sweatpants. She must be wearing my shirt.
I climb out of the bed, and put my jeans back on. I don't bother to put a shirt on, since my shirt is on Morgan.

I look in the mirror, and fix my hair a little. My cheeks are red, and my eyes are bloodshot. My eyes have slight dark circles underneath them. I smile, and walk into the bathroom. Morgan has layed out my tooth brush, tooth paste, and my hair comb.
I brush my teeth, and run the comb through my hair making it a bit better.
I slowly walk down the stairs, and Morgan is sitting on the couch watching TV. "How long have you been up?" Morgan turns toward me. "Since 8." She smiles, I glance at the clock its 10.

     "Nice shirt" I smirk, and Morgan's face imminently flashes a rosy red. I chuckle. And walk over to the couch and pick her up. She squeals and shrieks and I cringe, but I can't help but burst into laughter. She reminds me of a child sometimes...

I throw her over my shoulder, and she hits my bum with her hand. "Excuse me... did you just tap my bum?" I turn my head toward her. She chuckles, "What am I going to do with you young lady.. you just tapped that." I smirk and lay her down on the carpet. She brings her hand to the back of my head and pulls me toward her. I start to lean in, and crawls out from under me and my laugh echoes through the walls. She sits on my stomach, straddling me. I sit up, and she brings her lips to mine. "Oh now you kiss me." I groan.

"You bet"

"I'm in the mood to party." She smiles. "We could go somewhere and go to a club" She adds.

"Woah, there baby. You need to relax for a minute." I bring my finger to her lips. She takes my hand from her lips and plays with the ball of my finger. I can't help but smile at her cuteness. "I didn't think I would ever see you sitting on me like this.." I look down. Her cheeks flush, and she climbs off of me.

She gets up, and puts her hands out. I roll my eyes, and climb off the floor. "Just helping you out." She laughs, and runs up the stairs. No hesitation, I follow her.

"I might need to go out and buy some groceries." She frowns. "I can go with you." I offer. She slowly nods and walks to her closet. Grabbing a pair of yoga pants, and a t shirt. Taking my shirt off, and putting her new t shirt on, she then puts a pair of weird underwear on, and then pull the leggings up her legs.

"Woah"

"What?" She chuckles. "You.. Uh. Uh. Shouldn't wear those pants around me." I groan. "Why not?" She laughs.

"Because they are too hot" My cheeks flush.

Her black nike shoes, are now tied and she's putting her sun glasses on top of her head, and she's put her brown hair into a bun. "You look so gorgeous like this. No make-up... these pants. Going a little sporty I see" I climb off her bed and stand behind her in front of the mirror. Resting my arms around her waist, she tilts her head back and lays small sloppy kisses against my cheek and jaw.