Chapter Thirty Eight

I make a quick but decent meal
for my dinner with my mom and aunt. I want to show my aunt that I can live on my own without her pestering me to do something I don't want to do. I'm sure my mom knows nothing about anything that is going on between my aunt and I..
And honestly I'm glad that's how it is.. and hopefully that's how it will stay. For a while at least.

She probably knows that my aunt doesnt want me hanging out with Niall. And that he is "immature" but she hasn't said anything
to me so that's a good thing.

I hear a quiet knock on the door to my motel room and I slowly make my way to the door and take a deep breath. My mom and aunt stand
at the door with smiles upon their faces. "Hello Morgan." My mom smiles and my aunt nods with a smile as they walk in. "Wow... It's quite lovely for a motel room." My aunt starts. I roll my eyes when she turns around and my mom grins.

Is my mom onto my aunt's trick?

What the hell?

"I made, a Chicken Platter, with greenbeans, and mashed potato's as the sides with a caesar salad." I change the subject and they smile. "Nice choice" My aunt smiles and takes her jacket off and lays it on the bed. Folded nicely and all preppy... of course.

I sigh, and I join the two at the small kitchen table in the dining area at the end of the kitchen. "Very large room." My mom smiles. "Yeah I know.. I wasn't expecting it too be this nice. I told my friends when they came over that I could live here forever..." I smile and realize what I just said..

Niall is the only other person who has been here.. and I just told them pretty much.

My aunt plays with her nail as she looks down in shock. "Who's the friends that have been over here?" She asks and looks up at me. "Perrie, Eleanor, And Danielle" I lie.

She smiles and looks back down at her nails. "Anybody else?" She grins.

"I won't take your shit.. Not here.. Not anywhere." I snap. Her eyes widen at my speech. My mom looks down at the table and sighs. "Morgan.. Why are you becoming so defensive?" my aunt asks.

"You honestly wanna know why? I'll tell you why! Because you have been such a jerk to me ever since we moved here! The first damn day! One of
the first things you said too me, was Please go change your clothes were having a family get together, and thats not approperiate! I hadn't seen you since I was a kid and you start our relationship with that shit! Youve got to be kidding me!" I snap and raise my voice. "Morgan.... Please.. Not now." My mom sighs. "Mom.. I don't want to listen to her talk trash, and than not believe me when she asks who has been here!" I yell. "Morgan.. please?" My mom is so calm. I sigh and feel the anger flash off of me and dissolve by her gentle calm soothing words.

The heat in the room as decreased and I feel much more comfortable, finally being able to get the truth out of my system.

Some of it..