Chapter Sixty

M O R G A N

Niall walks out the back door, with my aunt following behind him. I look at the two of them, no blood, no marks . I'm actually very surprised I didn't have to call the hospital for either of them. New record. Hopefully it stays this way. Even though I'm extremely worried about what they talked about.

Niall sits next to me, and moves his hand behind my back. I climb off the chair and onto his lap. My aunt watches my every move, and makes eye contact with Niall. She doesn't look away. I feel uncomfortable, and out of place for some reason.

Am I missing something?

"I'll be right back." I sigh, and climb off of Niall's lap and make my way into the house without waiting for them to answer.

Closing the bathroom door up stairs near my room is where I ended up after storming in the house. Cold water feels relaxing, and much better on my cheeks and forehead after over heating from my uncomfortable state.

A quiet knock at the door startles me, and I panic for some odd reason. "Morgan?" Niall whispers. "Hold on." I say, and dry my hands off. Looking at myself in the mirror and realizing I'm a total mess both in and out.

I open the door, and Niall is leaning against the door frame. Waiting like I was expecting. "Hey." He sighs. "Hey" Short and simple, but not inside.

"Why'd you storm off like that?" He asks. Knew that was coming quickly.

"Wow I'm surprised you even noticed my absence... you were to busy making nice with my aunt." I sigh and walk past him and toward my bedroom door. "What?"

"Don't play dumb... I'm not stupid. You and my aunt are up to something, and quite frankly I don't want to know... I know I should but I honestly don't." I snap.

"Morgan, you're getting worked up about nothing. We aren't up to anything. We can talk can't we? Shouldn't you be jumping up and down that her and I aren't insulting and being total asses to each other?"

Now that he speaks of it, I do appreciate that him and my aunt have finally decided to stop being children, and make something out of constantly seeing each other.

"I know Niall. I know. I just didn't take much time to think about it like that."

He nods, and brings me in for a hug. The light smell of his cologne, brings me closer in our hug.

"I love you, Morgan. So much." He whispers against my hair, and I smile. "I love you Niall." I say against his chest. "You don't need to worry about your aunt and I keeping from something from you."

I nod, "Thank you."

•••

I fold a pile of clothes and put them in a small bag that could fit 2 or 3 days worth of clothes inside. Niall wants me to spend the long weekend with him, and I wouldn't mind staying out a bit.

I throw some extra stuff in, including my toiletry and tooth brush and tooth paste in as well.

I feel two arms wrap around my waist, and I smile. Niall's lips grazing over my cheek, and he leaves a sloppy kiss before running his hands down my hips. "You look beautiful." He whispers. My cheeks flame, and it takes my everything not to burst into a fit of giggles.

Or even smile like an idiot.

"Did you talk to my aunt?"

"Was I supposed to?" He's absolute clueless. "Yes! I asked you to talk to her about me going over to your house for the weekend silly" I poke his right dimple on his cheek.

He's smirk grows, "Than maybe I should go do that."

"That's what I've been hoping you would do Mr Horan." I groan, and push him out of my room, and he laughs while he walks down the stairs.

Niall carries my bag inside the house, and I am in charge of opening the door and closing it for him. We walk up the stairs and straight into his bedroom. He sets the bag on the bed, and I climb on. "Morgan."

"Yes."

"I have a serious question to ask you, and I hope you will take this into consideration." He asks.

I nod, and he takes a deep breath.

My heart is beating fast, and I'm nervous to hear what he's going to say.

"I've talked to a few people, and they are going to help me out with this. But I was planning on moving."

My heart stops. "What?"