Chapter Sixty Six

"Thank you so much for coming to look at the apartment. It's quite the dream home. An amazing view, an amazing space. It would be perfect for you two." The real estate woman says as we go up the elevator.

Niall holds my hand, and nods occasionally. I can tell he's barely paying attention to her. He's to anxious to see the apartment, same as me.

She opens the apartment door once we reach the 8th floor. Niall looks down at me with a smile across his face. I can't help but smile back at his contagious smile.

I gasp when we walk in. It's spotless, decorated to perfection, filled with extra space. I love it.

It's so much prettier in person then on the computer screen. Niall is standing next to me with his arm around my waist. I walk out of his grasp and walk around. Making my way to the living room first.

A couple walk down the hall, and smile at us. "Welcome! Thank you so much for coming to look around." The girl squeals. Niall cringes, and I can't help but let a chuckle fall from my lips. He walks away rather quickly, and I have to look away before I burst into laughter.

"Thank you for letting us come in and look around. It's beautiful." We shake hands and she smiles. "It sure is. Thank you though. I decorated it myself without any help from this man over here." She points toward her husband. He puts his hands up in defense, "But that's because you wouldn't let me help you... I wasn't doing it right." He air quotes.

   Niall walks back over to me, and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "So.. Would you like to look around? We can give you some time to look around." The woman smiles and I nod. Niall takes my hand, and we walk down the hall.

     We look at the master bedroom, and it's gorgeous. The white walls, with dark colored wood floors, a gray bedspread.

"How do you like it?" Niall whispers. "I love it. It's perfect." I smile.

He nods, "Yeah... it's perfect for us." He pulls me in for a hug.

He takes my hand, and we walk back into the living room. The couple stand up, and smile. "How do you feel about it?" The woman asks.

"It's amazing." I shake my head with amazement.

"We will take it." Niall says. They cheer, and he cringes again.

"Okay!! Thank you!" They squeal.

....

"Well damn. I think that trip was something else with all the squealing and jumping around." Niall chuckles when he starts the car. I've taken a few pictures of the apartment to show to my mom and my aunt.

    Niall stops at the gas station on the way back to the hospital.

   Niall looks up, when I climb out of the car. "Morgan? What's the matter?" He asks.

      "Nothing, I was going to go inside and buy some pain medicine.. I have a headache" I sigh. He walks over to me, and takes out his wallet from his back pocket. "Here" he hands me $10.

      "Thanks."

  He kisses my cheek and closes the gas tank, climbing into the car. After walking down the aisles of the gas station, I finally find the one I want. Taking a bottle of Advil, and walking over to grab a water.

I hand the money to the cashier, and walk out with my items.

Niall is singing along to Trap Queen when I open the car door. I burst into laughter, "You are so weird." I roll my eyes at his weirdness.

"You love my weirdness." He smirks.
"Is that what you think!?" I continue to laugh.

He raises an eye brow at me, and I smile at him. "You can think what you want... but that's not what I love about you." I whisper.

"What do you love about me then..?" He whispers back, and brings his thumb to my bottom lip.

"Everything." I whisper against his thumb.

He smiles, and brings his lips to mine. The sensation familiar sweet taste of his lips brings goosebumps to my arms. "You're everything... to me." He stutters against my lips. I bring my hands to his hair, and he groans. "I love you." He smiles.

"I love.. you." I can't make a full steady sentence without my voice breaking... due to Niall.

...

"How did it go!?" My mother asks the minute Niall opens the door. "It went amazing." I smile. "How did you like the apartment?" My aunt asks. "It was so pretty... I love it." I nod.

Niall smiles at me, and takes his phone out of his front pocket. "I need to make a phone call." He smiles, and walks out of the room.

My aunt quickly looks over at me, as I stare at the door. "What was that about?" She says and sits in the chair next to my mom. My mom is currently eating some cubed fruit that the hospital provides her for breakfast with her meal.

N I A L L

"Thank you. That is very exciting." I smile, and we exchange goodbyes.

I can't get the smile off my face when I walk back into the room. Morgan is sitting on the couch, on her mom's laptop. Christine is talking to Morgan's mum. Morgan looks up, and I walk over to her.

"Hey guys, I have some news." I speak up. Everyone is now looking at me, and my hands begin to shake. Morgan's hands are on top of mine, and I curl our fingers together.

"I just got off the phone. And... We got the apartment!" I celebrate. Everyone cheers, and Morgan's smile grows. I climb off the couch, and she jumps into my arms. I wrap my arms around her waist, and she wraps her arms around my neck, holding onto me for support.

I spin us around, and she laughs. "I can't believe we got the apartment that quick!" She gasps.

"Well we can't move in yet. She said we can move in about a week." I sigh.

"That's okay! You guy's can stay at the house." Christine speaks up. She looks at me, and let's out a small smile.

"You would allow that?" Morgan gasps.

"Of course.. You are going to be living together, alone. Anyway. It shouldn't matter if you're in a house." she laugh. I know my cheeks are red, and I look over to see Morgan's are too.

"Okay.. please. I don't need to know what my daughter is doing with her boyfriend at my house." Morgan's mum groans. "Oh my god." Morgan covers her face with her hands, And I burst into laughter. My laugh booms through the hospital room, and everyone else joins me. Except Morgan. She's too embarrassed. Which makes me laugh harder.

"Are you sure?" Morgan asks her aunt for the millionth time.

"Morgan. Yes I am fine with it. And I know you're mom is too. I will be here with her. You two can stay at the house for as long as you need before you move into the apartment." Christine rolls her eyes at Morgan.