Chapter Fifty Nine

Niall is already in the pool when I walk out of the hotel and in the pool area. He attempts to splash me when I sit at the end of the pool with my feet in the water. "Niall!"

"If ya don't get in, I'll have to force ya in." He smirks. I stick my tongue out at him, and he does the same. "That's it." He climbs out of the pool and picks me up. I squeal, and my clothes that I put over my bathing suit are now soaking wet. "Niall! Let me take this off!" I laugh. He sets me down, with his hands on his hips standing impatiently. I giggle at his teasing attitude, and I take my shorts and my t shirt off. I stand by him, and he picks me up. With his arms below my thighs. My hands wrapped around his neck, holding on for dear life.

He laughs, and throws me in. I scream, and go under the cool water. After coming up, Niall's already in and swimming toward me. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he lifts me up brings his lips to my forehead. "I like this bathing suit, you should wear it more often babe." A smirk spread across his face. "Maybe."

"What did Dani say?" He asks after a few seconds of silence. "She was talking about how they still haven't been able to work it out. I'm worried about them. You know breaking up..." I sigh, "Yeah.. but there's nothing we can do about it. And maybe it's just for the better, I mean they can't even stand each other at the moment. So why continue to encourage their constant bicker." Niall sighs. "Yeah. I agree."

"But we don't have to worry about that." He winks, and lays a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "On come on Horan... what kind of kiss was that?" I tease him, and poke his cheek with my index finger. "A quick kiss, duh" He smirks, and I bring my hands to his face and pull him in for a better kiss.

••

N I A L L

Morgan has her legs up on the dashboard of my car, and her hair blowing in the wind as we drive down the road after leaving the hotel. We stop at a gas station on our way home, because she has a headache and wants to buy some Advil and a drink. Sitting in the car for about 3 minutes while we argue back and forth about who's going to buy the small amount of items. I won.

Morgan gets out of the car with my wallet, and I tap my hand on the steering wheel to the music while I wait. A women walks out of the gas station with her child by her side. He drops a few of his skittles on the ground, and frowns. I smile, and feel terrible for the kid.

Morgan startles me when she opens the car door, and climbs in. She hands me a sweet tea, and a bag of chips. "You know I'm trying to eat healthy!" I laugh. "Oh hush... we both know you couldn't keep up with that." she laughs and takes two Advil.

"Honey, I'm perfectly capable of eating healthy if I wanted to." I smirk. She chuckles, "Start driving Horan".

I love this playful side of us, I could get use to this part.

..

"Do you want me to come in?" I ask. "No, I don't want you to have to get out of the car and deal with my crazy aunt." Morgan sighs. She climbs out of the car, and I'm out without an ounce of hesitation. She glares at me, and I smile. "You didn't give me a kiss". "You're an ass."

"And that's why you love me." I smirk and pull her in for a hug. The light smell of her Victoria Secret perfume pulls me over the edge of pulling her in for another hug and getting another chance to smell that amazing perfume. I'll have to get her another bottle for her birthday.

She brings her lips to mine, and I don't want to let her go in the house. She stops, and looks at the house before looking back at me. "Do you really want to come in?" She asks, giving up on keeping me away.

"Extremely."

"Come on"

Morgan opens the door, and I hear laughter from the back patio. I groan, and Morgan chuckles. She walks out back, and I follow. "Look who finally decided to come home." The slut has spoken.

"Niall." She continues to ramble.

"Christine"

"How was the wedding?" The witch speaks to Morgan.

"It was amazing, very beautiful."

The mention of the wedding brings my cheeks to a dark red, I can tell. Many memories were made during this small trip.

I think we all know what memory I am speaking of.

Morgan looks over at me, and smiles. I walk toward her, and wrap my arms around her waist.

Christine obviously notices our affection, and nods. This woman that sits across from Christine isn't Morgan's mum. Seems like it's one of Christine's mutual slutty friends.

"Niall. May I speak to you. Alone." Christine says and smiles at Morgan. Taking a sip of her wine.

I nod, and Chrstine walks by me with her 4 inch heels and I get a huge whiff of her unpleasant perfume.

Nothing like Morgan's.

I close the door that leads to the backyard from the kitchen, and face Christine. Her lips a light pink rather than bright ass red.

"Okay. Two things."

I sigh, and she taps her finger on the counter and speaks.

"Morgan's mom isn't doing any better. She's actually worse. After you and Morgan came to visit, she came home and went back to the hospital not even 3 days later. She's going to be staying in the hospital for a few weeks. So I will be staying here with Morgan."

I frown, "Okay?"

"And, I have thought about this for a long time now. And I have decided on my behalf that maybe I have over reacted about you and Morgan being a thing. I can see that you truly love her by the way you associate, and have many affectionate moments during my presence. And don't act like I haven't seen you make out in the driveway several times. I bet there is much more, but I'm going to keep my chat a minimal since I am talking to a child." Christine lets out a small smile.

Maybe there is some nice in this slut.