Chapter Eight

"Why would you do that for me.. yeah its sweet but I barely know you and you got you ass kicked for me..." I raise my voice. "Yeah.. that's what I did." he laughs. "I can't believe you find this funny!" I shout. "Okay, Morgan calm down! It's funny to me how worked up you are getting!" he laughs harder. "You are unbelieveable." I snap and climb off the bed and walk toward the door. "Morgan.." He sighs and leans up on his elbows. I don't even bother to turn around and look at him, or even speak to him. I walk out of his bedroom and slam the door behind me and quickly run down the stairs into the messy bottom floor. I run out the front door and slam the front door as well. I run down the sidewalk and can feel the tears building up in my eyes. I unlock my car and open the drivers door. "Morgan! Wait!" Niall shouts and runs outside. "What the hell do you want?" I shout.

"I want you to believe me.." He says. "About what?" I roll my eyes. "About the fight.. I got in a fight with him because he was saying stuff about you that I didn't like. So I protected you.. because... because.. because I have feelings for you.. Okay! I have feelings for the new girl named Morgan Williams! Let me just scream it too the world!" He over reacts.

I stand their speechless, I was not expecting him to shout something like that out loud. Two cars fly past me and pull into the driveway and Niall runs back into the house, and closes the door behind him and disappears.

"Hey Morgan! What are you still doing here!" Harry smiles and climbs out of the passenger seat of Louis's car. "Oh I was just leaving." I sigh. "You don't need to leave." Perrie says and climbs out of the other car. "Yeah, I should.. My mom is probably worried sick of where I am.. and why I am not home yet when school is about to end." I sigh. "Did you guys ditch the rest of the day?" I add. "Sure did!" Louis says as he climbs out of the drivers seat of his car. "Did you get my message?" Louis asks. "Yeah." I smile and he smiles back. I look up and notice Niall is over looking us from the 2nd floor window of his bedroom.

I feel kind of uncomfortable as he stares down at me.
"Morgan you should hang out with us girls tonight.. sense it's girl night and boy night." Andrea smiles. "I don't know.. I have to go home and do some stuff.." I sigh. "Come on, you know you want too.." Anna says and walks toward us. "Fine." I smile.

Niall's POV:

Damn it.

I don't want Morgan hanging out with those girls. They might tell Morgan lies about me and make her hate me..
And sense it's guy night they will probably be hanging out here, and I will be upstairs alone. They will probably try to get me to come out.. and I need to eat, so they will see me eventually.

  The only reason I am not showing my face or back to them is because they will make fun of me for beating a kid from schools ass for saying something shit about Morgan.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE! LOVE YOU ALL! .xx