Chapter Fifteen

Morgan's POV: 

   .......

   "How did you like the movie?" Eleanor asks me with a small smile as we walk out of the movie theater.

  "It was amazing.. but very emotional." I return her smile. 

   "The guys wanted to know if we want to meet up with them and have dinner around here." Perrie says and moves the phone away from ear to speak. 

    Sounds good everyone says and she tells the person she is talking to on the phone, I am guessing it's her boyfriend Zayn. 

   "Where is Josh's girlfriend? Kristen I think?" I ask Eleanor. 

   "I don't know actually.. I think she might be at home spending time with her family.." Eleanor sighs and looks at me while we all continue to walk.

 "And what about the guys Ashton, Calum, Luke, and I don't know the other one.. Michael I think it is?" I add. 

  "Yep, that's his name.. The guys don't really talk to him.. but they do talk to the others, I think the others are coming to dinner tonight I don't know for sure though so don't hold it against me if they don't join us." She laughs. 

  "I won't." I laugh back. 

   "Where do you guys want to eat?" Perrie asks. 

   "I don't care tell them to pick." Andrea says.

   "We don't care you can pick." Perrie says summing up a bit more nicer. 

   I begin to think about Niall. And I don't know why I just now started thinking about him. 

   "Were going to an American Grill." Perrie says and then ends the call after exchanging 'Love you's' with Zayn. 

"Are we walking?" the blonde named Anna asks. 

   "Yep." Perrie chuckles and we all start walking toward this American Grill I have never heard off. 

    .......

  Niall's POV: 

   We walk into the American Grill that Calum picked out, and we all laugh when Louis runs his face straight into the glass door out front.

    We walk in and a older women stands at the front desk and then takes us to a large table that sits 17 people. 

  Damn we have a large group. 

   Liam takes out his phone when we sit down at the table and starts texting Danielle. 

   *Were here* He texts her. 

  Not even a minute later she replies and says, 

  *We are almost there.. have one or two more blocks to walk ;) * She texts back. 

  I scoff and he chuckles at my annoyance. 

   "Girls walking these busy ass streets like that.. damn I would be afraid if I were you." I scoff and Liam just rolls his eyes. 

    Our seating order is kind of weird.. but I mean I won't go off. 

    Its: 

Girl Boy Girl Boy, 

  Of damn course. 

Its

   Zayn, empty seat, Ashton, empty seat, Calum, empty seat, Louis, empty seat, and then on the other side it's Luke, empty seat, Liam, empty, Me, empty, empty, Harry, and Josh.