Chapter Fifty

N I A L L

I climb out of bed, and regret it. My head is pounding through my ears and I can't function this morning. I look at my phone, no messages from Morgan. Why would she text me anyway? She's pissed at me.

I groan and change into a pair of jeans, a black t shirt, and put my black nike free runs on. I run my hands through my hair and let it fall to my
forehead. I'm not in the mood too quiff it this morning.

I walk down the stairs, and Perrie walks through the door. Her heels hitting the floor only makes my head hurt more. Damn.

"Niall." She says and walks toward me. "Yes?"

"What have you done this time?" she asks.

"I don't even know..." I sigh. "You need to go to Morgan."
" I Did yesterday.."
"And...?"

"She is pissed at me, and not talking to me." She rolls her eyes at my response, "Your an idiot"

Tell me something I don't know, Perrie.

Bitch.

"Well thanks for stating the obvious" Zayn walks in the kitchen, and I groan. "Do either of you go somewhere without the other one of you being up your ass?" I groan.

"No... when your engaged things change. You wouldn't know that would you?" Zayn grins. Perrie rests her hand on his stomach. "Your an ass" I snap. "Niall.. he was joking. He's trying to be positive" Perrie smiles. Zayn lays a simple kiss on her lips, and I nearly throw up all over the floor.

They make me sick.

"Do you want me to go talk to her for you... like last time?" Perrie asks.

"Don't get all smart with me... and if it helps her realize that I didn't do shit then yes that would be amazing for you to do" I let out a fake smile.

I hate everyone, except Morgan of course.

"I'll be back." She says. Zayn hands her his keys from his back pocket. She lays a kiss on his cheek and walks out the front door. Leaving Zayn and I alone in the kitchen. I make my way into the living room and awkwardly plop down on the couch.
I don't know why I feel awkward around him right now... he's one of my friends, and he used to live here so why am I being this way?

M O R G A N

I change into a pair of jeans, and a tan tank top with sparkles near the bottom in the shape of a triangle. I add my gray toms, and curl the ends of my hair.

The door bell rings, and I groan. I don't know what I'm going to do if it's Niall. He needs to understand I'm not going to sit here and allow him to step all over me and lie to my face...

I open the door, and Perrie stands at the door. Her purse on her arm. "Morgan!" She smiles. She pulls me in for a hug, and I do the same. "Perrie... it's been a while" I chuckle. "Yeah... it has" She lets out a small smile, comforting for sure.

I know why she's here, but I don't want to talk about this... at all.

"Soo... are you still up for being the maid of honor in my wedding?" She smirks. "Of course... I'm not going to let my re- relationship? Interfere with my friends wedding." I smile. Slightly awkward after calling whatever Niall and I had or have a relationship... who knows with him and his constant mood swings.

"Niall didn't do what you think on purpose" She speaks of the thing I've tried to stay away from.
Darn.

I sigh, and look away from her.

"Morgan.. I know how you feel. I know you don't want to believe what Niall is telling you but he didn't do that on purpose or to hurt you." She sighs.