Chapter Nineteen

Niall's POV:

"Niall.. please don't ignore me." She sighs and then runs her hands through my blonde hair. I fight the urge to knock her on the ground and make love to her.. but it's not the first thing on my bucket list right now. The first thing is to get out of this damn double date problem.

Ugh I hate people.

And people are always like hate is a strong word.. that is not a good choice of vocabulary.. well damn. That just summed up one of the reasons I use it!

Or they say, I prefer dislike over hate. I don't give a shit what you prefer I like the word hate better than dislike. Or I prefer that.

So annoying.

I look down at my hands and hear footsteps walking toward me and I begin to squint my eyes tightly closed. Zayn sits down next to me on the couch and Perrie and Morgan quietly get up and walk into the kitchen. No don't go Morgan!

"Lad.. what the hell?" Zayn snaps.

"What?" I groan and keep my eyes on the floor after examing my hands.

"You never ignore your girlfriend." Zayn sighs and shakes his head.

I cringe at the word Girlfriend.

"She isn't my fucking girlfriend!" I shout and shoot off of the couch and look straight at Zayn.

"You look like a fricking married couple!" Zayn snaps and waves his hands in front of his face. I hear the back door open and hear Perrie's high heels clapping down on the hard wood floor and out onto the stone patio.

I look over to watch Morgan walk out and she looks over at me and looks away quickly and turns out the door closing it behind her.. damn it.

"We aren't married.. and you need to shut up and stop dreaming." I snap and cross my arms in front of my chest.

Zayn sighs and stands up.

"I want to ask you something.. will you be the best man at my wedding." He says and puts his hand on my shoulder.

I stay silent and inside feel the disgust the burn inside of my body and makes me tingle.

A cold breeze flows through my body and makes me dizzy. Completely light headed.

"Lad?" He asks, confused of my silence.

"Would you?" He asks as he raises one of his eye brows.

Him and Morgan both do that..

"I don't know.. can I think about it for a bit?" I ask and he nods.

We walk out to the patio in silence and luckily Perrie starts a conversation.

"Ello boys!" She says with her strong British accent.

"Hey babe." Zayn says. I nod toward Morgan and then walk over to her. I put my arms on the back of her chair and then lean in.

"Follow me, we need to talk." I whisper in her ear and she nods and follows me inside.

"What do we need to talk about?" She asks after I close the back door and we stand in the kitchen. alone.

"Zayn wants me to be his best man in the wedding." I sigh and she smiles.

"Are you serious!? Niall that is perfect you should!" She smiles and claps.

Damn it this is going to be hard.

"About that.." I say and sigh.

"Please tell me you didn't decline the offer." She snaps and folds her arms.

"No! No! I haven't.. but I told him I would think about it.. I don't want too though." I sigh and she nods.

"Then tell him you don't want too." She states.

She is trying to make it seem like it is the easiest thing to do in the world.

Just say no.

That is easier but..

Wait a damn second.. am I pretty much saying I would feel bad to say no to Zayn. Damn what has happened to me!?!

I'm turning into a complete softy.. Ah!

.....

Once Perrie and Zayn left the house, my mom arrived at home soon after. Niall suprisingly kissed me before he left and told me he would text me.

I went up stairs soon after and watched movies on Netflix in bed on my Mac book Pro.

(dem things are angels)

Anywayyyyyy

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*