Chapter Thirty

Niall's POV:

I squint my eyes and look up at the ceiling above me. I rub my eyes from a night full of sleep. I look to my side and I'm alone.
I groan, and sit up. Louis walks in my room shirtless with his sweatpants. "Did you wake up in the middle of the damn night and open the front door?" He asks.

I raise an eye brow, what the hell is he talking about. Why was I getting out of bed late at night and going out the front door? That's weird!

"I don't know.. Can you leave me alone I have to get ready for hell." I snap. He rolls his eyes and walks out of my room without another word. I scoff and climb out of bed. I stretch my arms and look out the window. The sun flashes through and nearly blinds me. I groan and walk over to my dresser. I pull out a pair of boxers and black jeans.

I stand in the warm shower and let the hot water beat down on my back. The humid air flares through me.

I climb out of the shower after wrapping a white towel around my waist. I walk back into my bedroom and change into the clothes I set out on my bed.

"Niall are you riding to school in your car or do you wanna ride with us?" Liam asks.

"I'm riding in my car." I say and he nods.

He doesn't even fight with what I say now.. I wonder why. He probably doesn't want to take up his time to listen to my shit.

Good choice.

Morgan's POV:

I finish curling my hair and put my silver heart necklace around my neck. I spray a small amount of perfume on, and turn everything off in my room.
My mom has been driving with a close friend for a few weeks now to work and back, leaving me driving in her car. Except I really want my own car so my mom can drive on her own.. when she wants too.

.....

I pull into a small parking spot close to the school. I look through the windshield and see Niall pulling into a 'No Parking' spot. I chuckle at the sight and climb out of the warm car. I lock the car and carry my books in my arms up the steps and toward the front doors.

I walk to my locker and hear footsteps walking toward me. I look over and it's Perrie.

"Oh would you look at that.. your not wearing heels today! I didn't know it was you at first!" I joke. She rolls her eyes jokingly and says hello and good morning.

"Have you talked to Niall?" She asks with a small grin.

"Nope.. but I did see him park at a no parking spot." I chuckle. We walk through the crowded cramped hallways.

"Well.. Don't forget to do what I told you." Perrie smiles and opens her locker.
"Don't forget what you told her what?" Niall scares me. I jump and he grins. I scoff and he frowns.

"You still mad at me?" He asks.

"Morgan remember you can't be late to first period." She pops me back into reality.

Shit I forgot my first period is with Niall. Crap.

"Come on Morgan we can walk to class, sense we have it together." Niall says and puts his arm around me. I sigh and shake my head at Perrie.

'Sorry' She mouths. I flip her off behind Niall's shoulder.

"I saw you just flip her off." Niall says without looking down at me.

"I guess." I say, then realizing that didn't make any sense.

Gosh Morgan. Focus.. Ignore him. Don't talk. Fight the urge. He's hot.