Chapter Fourty Two

I wake up to the sound of a phone vibrating against the nightstand. My cheek against Niall's shirtless chest. I sit up, and quickly grab the phone. Niall's phone.

I debate to wake him up, but he had a long night and I would hate to wake him for a stupid phone call. Before I can tap on the answer button the caller hangs up and leaves a voice mail.

I set the phone back on the table and lay back down. I run my fingers through Niall's blonde hair, as I remember everything that happened last night.

He didn't fall asleep until around 2 due to an emotional breakdown. I had to makes several trips up and down the stairs to get him another glass of water. But I didn't mind as long as I knew he wasn't crying. Niall crying is the most sad thing I have ever experienced.

I check my phone an hour later and it's now 9:20 and Niall soon starts to shuffle around. I try to fall back asleep, and fail.
Niall's arm wraps around my waist, and I can't help the smile that peeks through my lips. "I love you" He mumbles. "I love you Niall.. always" I say and he kisses the top of my head. His eyes still closed.

•••

I climb out of the shower, and quickly
change into a pair of jeans, and a tank top. I walk back into Niall's room, and he's sitting on the end of the bed smiling at me.

"What?" I chuckle. "Your beautiful" He blushes. He runs his hands over his knees on his jeans, and I can't help the heat rising in the room.

"Are you nervous mr Horan?" I grin. "No.. No way" He removes his hands from his knees and runs his hand through his hair. "Don't go fibbing on me now" I say and walk toward him. "I'm not" He lies.

He lets out a smile as I bring my lips to his. "You sneaky girl" He smiles. "No... I'm just clever" I say and don't pull away.

I shouldn't be moving this quickly
with him after that night but I can't stay away from the fact that I am deeply in love with this guy.. and I can't change that.

I finish curling my hair, as I look through the mirror to see Niall watching my every move. "Stop staring" I smile. "Oh.. Uhm.. sorry" He says and looks away.

I chuckle, and finish my hair and work on my makeup.

"You don't need makeup." Niall says and glides toward me snatching my makeup from me.

I raise an eye brow at him, "Excuse me?" I burst into laughter. "Don't" He crosses his arms. I reach for the eye shadow and he raises it higher in his arms. "Niall!" I shout. "Shh" He says and covers my mouth with his free hand. I groan in frustration and sit on the bed. He sighs, and joins me on the bed. "You don't need to be wearing makeup." He rolls his eyes. "And why is that?" I groan in annoyance. "Because your perfect without it... it just adds attention to you... and you don't need anyone's attention other than mine." He states. "Selfish I see" I chuckle. "Yep"

We both burst into laughter, and my heart throbs at the thought of him with my eye shadow in his arms high in the air keeping me from being able
to snatch it back...

This is us.

And I love us.

N I A L L

I walk down the stairs to retrieve a beer, and Morgan a soda. Liam is in the kitchen, and I walk past him without word. "Well it's nice to see you this morning Niall" He rolls his eyes. "Liam.. not trying to be a dick but I'm not going to listen to your opinions." I snap.

I know I'm being kind of pushy and but I can't help it when he rolls his eyes at my arrival.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM SUPER TIRED AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE READING!! ILYSM xx - mrshoranzz )