Chapter Twelve

Morgan's POV:

   "Do you wanna maybe go get something to eat?" Harry asks as we drive through town. "Sure, I am a little hungry." I smile. He lets out a small chuckle and turns on the heat in the car to block the chilled air outside of the expensive car.

     He pulls up to a somewhat fancy resturant and he walks around the car and opens the door for me. I smile and climb out and he looks down at the ground and is obviously trying to hide his large smile from creeping in.

    "Table for two." He raises his eye brow. The man at the front desk gives him an awkward smile and then rolls his eyes when he grabs two menus. We follow him to a small booth, and he sets the menus on either sides. Harry scroffs at the guy and I smile to make him feel better. And I sit down across from Harry. "Is it a bad thing, that I am suprised you actually came to dinner with me?" Harry smiles. "I was a little suprised with my self when I agreed to it.." I say completly honest with him.

    "Did you and Niall like get in a fight or something.. and you wanted to hang out with me to make him jealous?" Harry asks with a small grin across his face. His dimples show perfctly under the dim lights in the building and it makes me smile to know that he smiles everytime he speaks.

    "No.. Well I don't even know.." I say and look down at the table. "What did he do this time..?" He sighs and places his hands in front of him and connects them together. "Well.. he came over to my house yesterday, and he snuck in through my window and we talked and when my mom got home I started freaking out because my aunt told my mom that I shouldn't be hanging around him and around you guys.. so I don't get my aunt more pissed at me.. and he went off.." I state everything that happened between Niall and I yesterday.

   "Well isn't he a dick?" Harry laughs. I let out a small chuckle, and then look down at Harry's hands that lay on the table.

     Niall's POV:

   As I lay down on my bed, I realize what a total douche bag I was yesterday to Morgan.. and how I sort of over reacted for nothing.. she doesn't want to get caught with a bad ass like me..

   That sound kind of cheesy.

I feel like a total bad ass at times, but at other times I feel like a total softy.. and I hate that feeling so much.

    I think to my self, and then shoot up from my back to my bum, and look at the window in front of me.   "Where the hell is Morgan?" My eyes widen. I grab my phone from my pocket and walk down the stairs and run out the door. I look through the driveway and the only cars parked in the paved driveway is mine, and Liam's. "Where the hell is Harry?" I sigh and slide my fingers through my blonde hair. "Liam!" I shout and a minute later he comes walking out of the house. "W-what do you want Niall?" He squints his eyes. "Were you fucking sleeping?" I snap. "Uhm.. Yeah I'm tired got a problem?" He snaps back. "Yeah, where the fucking hell is Harry?" my jaw tightens at the mention of his name. 

   "I think he is out to dinner or something.." Liam sighs and runs his hands through his brown hair. "Who the hell is he out to dinner with?" I snap and quickly turn back toward Liam. "Hell if I know.. It's Harry he doesn't tell us anything.." Liam rolls his eyes. "Wasn't he at school today?" I raise one of my eye brows at him. "Yeah.. but he was going to drive Morgan home and I don't know if he did or not..." Liam whispers. "What the fuck dude! You could of told me that.. He is probably raping her right now and I wouldn't be there to beat his ass." I shout.

   I probably shouldn't have pretty much told Liam I had feelings for Morgan.

   God. Living. Damn it.