Meeting The Brother - Wilhelm's POV

idea from women_069
-
Simon's car roared as it was put in park by Linda. Erik and I stood outside of the castle. My nails were totally fucked up from biting them over and over again. I continued fidgeting.
"Wille. No need to worry, I'm sure that I'll love him." Erik reminded me.
I pulled my thumbnail away from my mouth as Simon approached us.
"Hey, Wille!" His arms wrapped around me in a comforting hug. Simme kissed my cheek before pulling away.
He held his hand out to Erik. "Your Majesty."
"Just call me Erik, please. I'm sure we'll be just like family soon." They shook hands.
The butterflies in my stomach turned into bees. Man, Erik was extremely sure about Simon. But, what if he doesn't approve later on?
"Oh, okay!" Simon smiled.
I took his hand in mine, giving Erik a soft grin as we walked inside the castle. Mom and Dad were out of town, like usual. Malin took our coats and led us towards the dining room.
————————————————————————
"So, how'd you two meet." Erik picked at his salad before eating it.
My hand was rested on Simon's thigh. "Well, he low key said 'fuck the monarchy' in an attractive voice and I was down on my knees."
Simon snorted. "That's such an embarrassing story, oh my god."
Erik chuckled. "Tell me about yourself, Simon." He grinned.
"Well, Uhm, I don't live at Hillerska, I live with my mom. I'm in the choir and really enjoy it, I think Wille does too." He looked over at me and giggled.
I rested my head on his shoulder and agreed. We finished our salads and the butlers brought out our main course. It was spaghetti and ketchup, Simme's favorite.
"Huh, I don't think I've ever had this before..." Erik stared at the food.
I laughed. "Try it, it's actually really amazing."
We all dug into the food, silence resting among us. We continued talking about life and memories. After dessert, I felt myself yawn and fall onto Simon's shoulder again.
"You should go to sleep, Wilhelm." Erik announced.
Simon nodded his head. "Let's go, my love." He pushed my head up and stood up from the chair.
I felt him clasp my hand as we walked towards my room, he ended up infront of me, dragging me along. Erik caught up to me.
"I like him. A lot." Erik smiled. "I'm happy that you're together. You look good with each other and I see the way he looks at you." He whispered into my ear.
Then, I woke up.