No Star Is Brighter Than You - Wilhelm's POV

"We're almost there!"
My hands laid over Simon's eyes, blindfolding him.
"Where are we?" A gust of wind hit us.
I giggled, "Ready?"
"I've been ready." Simon remarked.
I began to count down, "3... 2... 1..." I slowly moved my hands away from his face.
I heard a gasp erupt from him, "Wille!"
He stared up at the sky, like he was in a trance. I smiled at his happiness for the simple view. We stood at the top of a hill, away from all civilization. You could point out almost every star in the sky.
"Do you like it?" I questioned.
Simon gave me a confused look, "Does it look like I do?" We both chuckled.
I laid a blanket out onto the grass and sat down, soon falling to my back.
"That's the Taurus constellation and that's Leo..." Simon began to go on about the stars and what every constellation showed.
I smirked at his little comments, "Simon..."
He turned away from the dark sky and looked at me for a second, "Yes?"
"No matter how long you go on for, I'm never going to think that any of these stars are more beautiful than you."
Simon sat up, I followed after. We stared into each other's eyes. The tension continued as my vision moved to his lips.
"Wille.."
My name never sounded so appetizing.
I quickly closed the gap in between us and stayed there, kissing him. The only one I could ever love.