Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - Simon's POV

I sat on an office chair, my keyboard in-front of me. I was writing a song for my upcoming album.
"Mmm!" I sang a C, matching the noise playing on the keyboard.
I paused, grabbing my pencil and writing some lyrics down. I practiced them until I heard a noise at my bedroom door. I looked over to see Wilhelm leaning on the side of the doorway.
"Wille?!" I lit up. "Why are you here?"
He walked over towards me. "To hang out with you."
I stood up from my chair, still shorter than him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I missed you." Wille whispered, even though nobody else was in the room.
I smiled. "I saw you a few hours ago."
"Yeah, but you know how clingy I am."
I burst out a laugh. We ended up laughing together, practically hugging at this point. Our laughs faded away after a minute or two.
"Let's go make some food." I spoke first.
He groaned. "Simme.. you know I can't cook."
I giggled again. "I know."
————————————————————————
I was standing at the stove, grilling some cheese sandwiches. "Wille, could you get me some butter?" I asked.
"Mhm." He mumbled.
I felt his arms wrap around my stomach. His head then rested on my shoulder. I don't think that I'll ever get used to this.
"I love you." I smiled at his touch. "But, I need butter otherwise your sandwich is gonna burn."
"But, I don't wanna let go." He made a pouty face.
I snorted out a laugh. "You can hug and kiss me after you get the butter."
He groaned, letting go of me and heading to the fridge. Wilhelm grabbed the butter and I took a piece with my knife. I began to spread butter on the bread when I felt his arms around me again. I shuttered at the sudden touch.
"Hi, love." I whispered.
Wilhelm looked at me. "What did you call me?"
I giggled. "Love.."
He began to kiss my cheek repeatedly. I laughed.
"Wille!"