Runaway Part 2 - Simon's POV

So.. Wilhelm had just randomly showed up at my house just 4 hours ago. Now we're packing for a trip to Britain. Wille told the pilot of his private jet that we would be there in an hour. He also through in a tiny threat towards the pilot about telling his mother. I never thought that I would be going on a trip with the Crown Prince, just the two of us.
"Ready?" Wille asked, his own suitcase in his hand.
I nodded. "Yeah but, where the hell did you get a whole suitcase full of clothes?" I giggled.
He looked down at the blue case in his hand. "They've always had it in the trunk of my escort car. Just in case I threaten the monarchy again." Wilhelm joked.
My jaw dropped. "Wait.. you brought your escort car here?!"
"Yeah.." He looked confused at my concern. "And?"
"They're gonna find you. They have to have the plate number of the car." I worried.
He began to walk towards the front door, I followed after. "Well by the time they get the reading on the plate, we'll already be on the plane."
I smiled at him. "I shouldn't have doubted you."
I wrapped my arms around my mother's torso. I had completely forgot that I would have to leave my mom and sister behind. I hope they'll be okay while I'm gone for... however long.
"Te amo, Mama." I waved her good bye and began to walk out the door.
She waved back, also wishing me love. Wilhelm and I threw our suitcases into the back of the car before sitting in the front, him driving.
"I can't believe we're actually doing this." I let out a huge breath.
"Neither can I."
Wille clicked the car into drive and pulled away from my house. Here we go.
—————————————————————
In the span of 30 minutes, we already arrived at the airport. We hopped out of the car and began to speed walk towards the runway.
"Wait? You don't have to go through security or anything?" I asked as we sped walk, hoods hiding us from the outside world.
He laughed. "Nope. All I have to do it show them that I'm Wilhelm and my pilot confirms it."
"That's amazing." We met the pilot inside a building and Wilhelm confirmed that it was him.
"Is that the Crown Prince?"
I immediately gasped at the yell from across the room.
"Simon, don't show anything that could make them think I'm the Crown Prince." Wille warned me as we speed walked on the runway, directly after we left the building.
Wilhelm and I boarded the private jet.
"Holy shit! This is beautiful." I was astonished. "I've never even been in first class!"
He sat down, nodding at the pilot. "Well, I suggest you sit cause we're going to be taking off extremely soon."
I sat down in the seat across from him, making us face each other. "Would you like some wine?" He asked.
At first I thought it was a joke until he genuinely pulled a wine bottle out of the mini fridge that sat next to him.
"Yes please!" Wille poured us both a glass and we sipped on them as the plane lifted into the air.