Waiting For Another Season - Simon's POV

"Wille! Only one more hour!" I hopped around the kitchen.
It was 2 am at this point and we were waiting for Heartstopper Season 2 to release. Well, I was waiting and forced Wille to.
He sighed. "But, I'm tired!"
"But, I want to watch it!"
Wilhelm giggled. "Okay, I'll be honest. I want to watch it too."
"I knew it!" I smiled.
I pulled myself up onto the counter while Wille put popcorn in the microwave.
"How long have you had the countdown on your phone?"
I looked down at my phone, seeing the countdown once again. "Only like.. 2 months."
"Ok." He laughed to himself, turning around.
"What?" I put my phone down again.
He turned back to me. "You really like this show, don't you?"
I nodded. "Of course." I hopped off the counter, swooping up the bowl of freshly made popcorn.
Wille followed me to the couch, us sitting next to each other. I placed the bowl onto the table and grabbed the remote. I put on season 1 for while we waited.
"They're so cute." I whispered.
"Not as cute as us."
"Oh, shut the hell up." I hit Wilhelm with a pillow.
We both laughed.
-
It was now 2:59 and I had pulled up the screen for the show.
"Wille! It's almost out!" I shook him.
I grabbed the popcorn and hit, "Watch S2:E1". The episode began to play as we sat there, smiling.
We cried, laughed, and felt the love through the screen. Wilhelm kissed me after it ended and we laid on the couch, the sun rising. We fell asleep, turning of the tv while in each other's arms.
-
Author's Note:
Hey, everyone! I actually wrote this while waiting for Season 2 of Heartstopper and I can not WAIT for it! Thank you for reading! <3