Turf Wars

John POV

"̸H̶a̵h̴,̴ ̵j̶u̵s̴t̸ ̴l̶o̷o̷k̶ ̴h̶o̶w̴ ̷w̵e̵a̸k̵ ̷y̶o̵u̸ ̸a̸r̴e̶!̷"̶ ̸

̸̬̅"̶̣̃Q̸͓͝u̸̻̓ȉ̷̙c̸̻̈́k̷̢̎ ̵̺́g̵̪̐r̵̠̀a̴̧͠b̴͈̄ ̸̹̀ḥ̵̋ĭ̵͓m̷͍͂ ̴̠͝s̷̪͋o̶̬̒ ̸̯̂h̸͙͆ȩ̴̛ ̵͕̕c̶̮̚a̴̽ͅn̸͍̓'̷̻̉ẗ̵͚ ̴̻̓a̶̫͋w̷̜̐a̵͈̐y̶̘̍!̴̭̆"̷͓͆

̵̬͒̉"̵͍̓̕Ÿ̴̡́o̸͙͑̓u̶̘̣͋͛ ̷̣̈͝r̷̜̥̐͋ė̶̩ạ̷̭̓̄l̶̗̉́l̴̨̜̿y̶̜̚ ̸͍̮̅͝t̸̺̰̄ḩ̶͉͠i̸̬̽n̴͉͉̚ķ̵͚̅̊ ̴̛͍y̶̘̿̕o̸̻͗ȕ̵͙̰̓ ̷̣̖̀̆c̶̳̪͐ā̶͙̼͠n̷͎̔̋ ̵̝̓̆f̴̛̯ḭ̸͚̇ḡ̶͎͎h̷͈̾t̷̡̅̍ ̷̟̈́́b̶͍̯̊á̶̲͗c̵͇̐ḱ̷̬̥,̷͓̫͆̈́ ̸̳̬͋h̸̭̉͠u̶̩̙̎h̵̟͆?̶̗̇̀ ̷͓͂̐ͅẂ̷͚e̸̘̼̓'̵̙̘̐l̷̛̫̳̆l̵̯͌̈́ ̶̮͑͑ẗ̵̞̮è̷̜̂ā̸̛̙̯c̶̩͕̈́h̸̤̋ ̷͉̠̂y̸̦̔̂ö̶̜́̕ứ̴̞ ̸̹̔̎ǻ̴̱̱ ̶̛̝ļ̷̥̾é̵̖̙͠ś̷̮̩ṡ̴̼͠ō̶͘͜ǹ̷̜͜͝!̴͉̒̋"̷̯̯̈́

H̵̞̫̦̯͎̽̓͒̕͘͝e̷͔̹̱̘͖͓͋̈́͂r̷̻̝͙̣̺̓ȅ̴͍͍́̓͊͑͋,̵͚͛̆͘͝ ̴̟̗̙̗̏̔͘ḽ̸̡̝̘̱̂̇ẹ̸̿̃̐̄̈̕t̵͖̖̳́́̈́̅ ̵͊ͅm̴̤͋̐͠ḙ̵̼͓̓̊̏ ̴͓͎͒h̶̝͖̤͔͗͒̋̓ë̵̠͗̚͠ĺ̴̯̭͈̍̋p̴̟̭̜̃̕̚̚ ̴̻̭̖̎̄̄̎̚y̸̻̑́o̴̡͉͎͔͆̆̀͘u̵̦͊̃͑̎̈"̷̝̺͖̈́͜

I jolt awake after my nightmare. I soon after realize that there's someone next to me in bed. Sera. I then we remember last night when she asked me to sleep in bed with her. I try to get out of bed as carefully as possible to not wake her up. I go to the bathroom to wake myself up properly.

"Calm down. It was just a dream." I tell myself.

I put on a jacket and go for a walk. I pass by a convenience store and decide to buy breakfast. After a while I choose to walk back home. By this time the sun has come up. As I open the door I hear Sera walking out of my room.

"You're up early. You weren't there when I woke up, where'd you go?" She says as I'm taking off my shoes.

"I couldn't sleep." I say ignoring her question.

"Oh, did you have a bad dream?" She asks.

"I got us breakfast. Come on, let's eat. Man I'm starving." I say again ignoring her question.

Sera POV

'He's usually so talkative, but he hasn't said a word since he got back.' I think to myself

"John, is everything alright? You've been acting weird today." I say hoping he'll tell me.

"Ah, it's nothing." He responds.

"You know if something is something is bothering you-" Was all I could say before he cut me off.

"I told you I'm fine!" He said in a very aggressive tone.

After he said that I chose to grab my stuff and leave him alone.

"Ah. Sorry I didn't mean to snap-" He said before I cut him off.

"It seems like you need some time alone." I said while grabbing my stuff to leave.

"Ack! Sera wait! I didn't mea-." He said before I cut him off again.

"See you tomorrow." I said as I walk out of the door. I feel my phone vibrate and check it. I then notice I have 37 unread messages from Elaine. Once I arrive at my dorm I hear Elaine.

"Seraphina! Why didn't you answer any of my texts? Where were you last night? You had me worried sick!" She says while I ignore her.

"Were you hanging out with John again? How are you two not dating yet? It's pretty clear you like him and he probably likes yo-" She says before I cut her off.