002: Kill, kill, kill

|Diavolo Tchenkov|

I observed the brunette that attempted to ride me, her slow pace doing unequivocally nothing but bore me to fucking death. Fake bouncy tits in line with her waist, wide hips that followed along with a fake ass.

"Get the fuck off!" I demanded, pushing her off my dick.

She sat next to me on the bed, a slight pout on her filler lips, which actually gave me a thought. Maybe her cosmetics enhancements did appeal to me in a way. "Suck me off."

As usual, she didn't need to be told twice before she got on all fours while I laid back. Her greedy mouth instantly attaching to my cock, a moan of delight seeped from her even though she couldn't take my length. Her hands tried to wrap around my cock, with both hands she couldn't entirely go around, wrapping her hair into my fist. I pushed her to take my cock deeper,

"You will take it deeper and you will not gag."

Her dull eyes seemed eager through that she moaned incoherent words while I pushed my cock further into her mouth until I felt the back of her throat.

"Fuck, you like this. Don't you, whore?"

She nodded her head and I became engrossed in the feeling of her deep throating me, my dick twitched and I knew after countless blue balls she gave me, I will spill my load in her dirty mouth.

Before I knew it, I released my load and she dranked every bit. Some dripping from the outskirts of her mouth. I wasn't satisfied with anything she did. Once I was done, I put on my boxers and walked towards the bottle of whiskey on my desk. Pouring myself a glass, the whore decided that because I allowed her to suck me off that she took ownership in this room.

"Get your things and fuck off!" I roared, a tone menacing to a weakling like herself.

The sound of various fabrics being pulled off and the slam of my door brought amusement to me with the curse words she spat out. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door.

"Enter," I said.

Nikolai walked in, fully dressed in his inky suit that is only required during business encounters. "The meeting is in five minutes," he stated.

"Thank you, Nikolai." I said, watching as he closed the door behind him.

The brief encounter with that vixen didn't haunt my thoughts although my interest is peeked, a monstrous part of me did see the fascination in ultimately molding the killing machine I desperately needed. Whores, never ran short of them, the ones who begged to be fucked by my cock is a constant knock on my door. Sure, I entertain their fantasies from time to time, let me rephrase, all the fucking time. But, you grow tired of the usual sluts begging for cocks like greedy pigs, even though most of their assets where fake.

Meeting women who I could use to benefit the family, that's another story. Everyone knows not to fuck with the Tchenkovs, especially when it comes to loyalty. Many became the example of what the demon would do if you betray him, torture will last days, weeks, months or even years. The art of perfecting the slow awaited death, craving for it in your last dying breaths, now that's what turned me on. Slicing their throat, skinning them alive and my personal favorite, the detailed making of a knife. Guns get the job done but nothing beats going old fashion.

I wonder, if the seductress skilled in my favorite department, killing. She presented the aura of illusion, creating the person you most desired. An art that isn't practiced by many have I come across, there were some that did my killing but a temptress that didn't falter. Indeed, I knew the test that would prove her worthiness. After all, she yearned for more than just a simple life.