045: Lovers who hesitate

|Isadora Xara|

Do you know that gut twisting feeling, when you get caught and now you have to face punishment? The sweaty palms, overwhelming need to throw up and the fire erupting within your body?

Yeah, we felt none of that. The party was the perfect therapy for all of us and neither of us regretted one moment of it.

We stood in a row, while his highness sat upon the throne. The rage hidden within those magnetic crystals, his milky skin turning a darker shade, those sun kissed milky waves cascading upon his forehead as well as the sides freshly cut. He trimmed his beard, having just the layer coating his cheeks. It is highly distracting, the way he just otherworldly beautiful and tempting. This is a sin.

Apparently we arrived around the time that he finished his three hour long meeting, so can you imagine how pissed he is, having to deal with five bitches, especially Zion and Niko who were on the same page as him.

Diavolo is in his midnight blue suit, pearly coloured formal shirt underneath which had the first four buttons undone. Revealing his toned chest, the muscles straining against the shirt. Fuck. His features remained cold and those cherry lips were darkened from the whiskey he drank prior to this encounter.

Nikolai resided on his left, hands tucked behind his back in a respectful manner but his face was anything but, the anger evident in those ebony orbs that heightened his ruby stains. They were focused on Nadrielle who retaliated in the same manner. His luscious ebony curls were sleeked back however a couple locks fell upon his forehead, Nikolai's cut is longer in the middle while his sides are short. Charcoal coloured suit that hugged his body perfectly and the first two buttons were undone, which wasn't enough to see his chest but is enough for Nadrielle to burn holes into his figure. There is a layer of stubble upon his cheeks which added to his sex appeal if I am being honest.

Zion had on obsidian slacks that clung to his legs, outlining his lean thighs. The frosted coloured formal shirt, had a few buttons undone revealing his toned chest and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his veins straining against the tan skin. Katya drank him in, attempting to hide her lust as his features mirrored Diavolo's. Zion's curls were dishevelled upon his forehead and the sides where shaved as well, his beard grew in more which made him look more handsome in my opinion. Dark emeralds that turned almost forest green, this is the second time I have seen him this raddled up. Usually he is the voice of reason, calm and collected. But when it comes to Katarina, he loses his shit.

To my surprise, Akiro is also in the office His midnight black hair is rattled with curls. His prominent silver eyes practically captivating Varvara, who reciprocates the action, an underlining slow burn simmering between them. He had on jet black slacks that clung to his body like second skin. Matching formal shirt adorned with a violet coloured suit jacket, silver rings on each finger and his lips tinted scarlet and swollen, as if he had a make out session. That's going to add more fuel to the fire.

That just left Alysanne and I, single and in proper trouble. Diavolo didn't say a word; his eyes were burning holes into each of us. The wheels were visibly turning upon his pretty head.

All the men had their eyes zeroed on their significant other; frankly none of us gave a fuck.

"You hijacked my yacht in the middle of the night, didn't even bother to tell anyone of your whereabouts and that led us to assume you ladies were kidnapped. Do you know how much pressure I was fucking under because you behaved irresponsibly?" his taut voice stated.

"I don't even know what to fucking do with you, behaving like children. Ziana and Corvina behave better than the five of you combined. All of you are bound to this mansion for a week, no missions, no killings, nothing." He announced.