006: Kinky

|Isadora Xara|

The pounding in my skull made a chuckle slip through my lips from the ache creeping into my brain, the discomfort in my muscles made a smile form on my lips. My body felt stiff, like each crack of my knuckles would cause my body to unwind. When I tried to move my hands, I felt the restraint tugging my arms back into place. Trying to move my feet had the same effect, when I adjusted my vision I could vaguely make the outline of white rope and cable ties. They bounded my body, wrists and feet with a slight sting forming each time I tugged on them.

These people were experts and I felt this moment exhilarating, not knowing the outcome of being chained in this dark room that didn't harbor any scent. Adjusting my eyesight to analyze my surroundings, the only thing that would flash before me is darkness with multiple dots that corrupted my mind, needless to say I couldn't decipher where I am. Although, the blistering heat that coated my skin made me think it is a place with a heater.

A chuckle escaped my chapped lips, my throat harboring the effects of sand since nothing moistened it, "This is going to be fun."

When I said that, the sound of expensive shoes colliding with tiles echoed throughout the supposed room. It sounded like multiple people where heading this way, which caused a grim expression upon my face to meet the fuckers who think they can mess with me.

My silent prayers were heard since the sound of a lock being turned rang through my ears. I stared at nothing but completely awaiting the bastard. Within seconds someone entered the room and flicked a switch, the harsh rays completely blinding my field of vision. Dropping my head down, I blinked rapidly to adjust. The vague color of porcelain registering in my brain as the dots vanished, my pedicured feet were resting upon white tiles. Lifting my head up, I realized the entire room is dressed in the frosty color along with squares to add texture. The color nauseated me, it reflected the innocent and I craved something more tainted.

In front of me, a metal table that separated me from my kidnapper. On the wall opposite me rested a gigantic rectangular mirror, but the detail of it made me realize that it is a see-through glass but only someone could see me and I couldn't see them back. I stared at my disheveled ebony waves, silvery blue orbs that complimented my wicked smirk and to my surprise the dress is still intact.

After much analysis, I finally turned to my captor. In a dashing midnight blue slacks, white dress that had the first few buttons opened which revealed his muscular chest which glistened against his tan skin. The biceps that bulged through the shirt made me believe that it would tear within seconds of any movement. His stunning demeanor and posture reminded me of one man, the powerful man with broad shoulders and features that would bring me to my knees.

When I finally stopped my gaze at his face, I took in the dark chocolate beard that I desperately craved against every inch of my skin, those rosy succulent lips and intoxicating eyes. Fuck, they physically were imprinted into my brain ever since I met him, like he bewitched me to never forget them. Ocean blue eyes that drew you down to the depths with chunks of green splashed around, almost like you would find treasure within them. It magnified the molecules in my body, intrigued me to the point that I wanted to dive face first into hell. The amount of authority, power and danger that devoured you in one look made me wet in an instant, an unquenchable thirst as I stared into the soul of the devil.

He screamed dominance, the aura surrounding him automatically made you want to bow and beg for mercy. But it didn't feel that terror, all I felt is excitement for his presence to destroy me.

"Done eye-fucking me, malyshka?" His famous mischievous grin forming as his Russian accent slipped.

(Baby)