025: I spy with my sexy eye

|Sebastian Delacroix|

Hello, darling. It's your favorite sexy stud here, and guess what? I understood the fascination Diavolo had towards the sexy goddess, the euphony of a seductress. Isadora, the depiction of The Devil's Wife, with flames engulfing her and she relished in the burns. The alluring beauty of such icy blues made her even more unpredictable because there are many aspects that she doesn't show and ultimately could kill with the snap of her fingers. Isadora is the female version of Diavolo.

You met your match, boss.

To say I was surprised would have been an understatement, her hourglass figure practically crawling to straddle me. Isadora was fully clothed and yet she still managed to give me a boner. Fucking tease.

Her ass is nice and firm that I wanted to leave my hand prints on them, rocking her hips towards my dick felt so fucking good that I wanted to forget who she was and just fuck her. Especially when her wetness seeped through those tights, she was just as turned on as me but then again, her body will say one thing and her mind will make her to another. That's the venomous part, she is the perfect weapon Diavolo needs, plus she has a nice pair of tits.

Isadora probably knew that Diavolo wouldn't fully let her go in without keeping tabs, disappointment clearly washed over her orbs but that hint of bloodlust always seeped through. It became all to familiar of where I saw it, in the eyes of Diavolo. Equal lust to shed blood and if they could, practically drink the blood that had the essence of fear.

Fucking match made in hell, see what I did there?

To be fair we always knew he needed someone that challenged him, knew his true desires. Bianca was never it, being a bitch didn't count for the hunger he has.

Walking down the hall towards Diavolo's office, there is a tiny part of me that is uneasy. Diavolo is like fucking Lucifer, eyes here, there and everywhere. I might look like prince charming but I wasn't blind to the way he treated Isadora. Diavolo claims that its apart of her training to becoming his ultimate weapon but my eyes aren't big for nothing, he is different with her than his other whores. Am I overthinking the situation? There are a million questions that I will knew have the answers to but one thing I knew is that the news she shared will definitely make Diavolo want to fuck her in a thousand different positions. Did she do some voodoo shit?

When I started nearing his hickory double doors, the loud sounds of the desk scraping against the tiles could be heard from a few metres away. Then came the moans and I knew Diavolo is getting his full of the occasional fuck to satisfy himself. Any rational person would leave the premises and come back another time.

Yeah, that isn't me.

With a mischievous grin on my slightly bruised lips from Isadora's assault, I turned the golden knob. Low and behold, dark raven waves cascaded upon the females naked back that bounced as Diavolo pounded into her on the desk. I smirked at the pure irritation gracing his features, orbs the colour of the sea that he is debating to throw me in after he kills me. The black-haired beauty continued to unbutton his formal shirt, not a care in the world.

"Daddy, I'm home!" I announced, grinning at the disgusted look on his face.

Diavolo rolled his eyes, dark and menacing.
At least he got a girl who was set of fulfilling her goals because she didn't even bother with me, continuing to kiss a trail down his neck and moving her body towards his dick that is still in here.

Props for determination, you go girl.

Raising my brow at him as he retracted from the female, zipping up his slacks and pushed her off the desk. "Get out!" He yelled, her whimpers could be heard as she picked the pile of clothes next to the desk and ran out, naked.